mage application

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

xayenna
Scout
Scout

mage application

Post by xayenna »

Hello everyone, I would like to join Sinister Ministry.

Some things about Real Life:

My real life name is Robin, I'm a boy, I'm 16 years old. I play football at the local playing yard with some friends sometimes, I like ping pong and tennis too.
I've just been on vacation to Italy for 3 weeks, it was very funn, but i missed wow :oops: I'm Belgian (and proud of it!) and still go to school, but I currently have vacation 8) .

My character:
I have a lvl 70 human paladin on eonar(pve server) but I got bored of paladins so i decided to make a blood elf mage(female, I like look of blood elf girls more :lol: ) which is lvl 70 now, I have done karazhan attunement, am revered with keepers of time, close to revered with sha'tar, thrallmar and cenarion expedition too.

My proffesions are enchanting (368) and mining(375), I've found the major spellpower enchant on weapon yesterday of the 15th(!) Bash'ir Spellthief, considering they only have a 0.7% drop rate on it, I find myself very lucky :D.

I've tried to place armoury link but I need to have 5 posts first I've read, It's basically just a full blue gear with some earlier quest rewards.

Talent build is 33/28 atm, I've only been using it for about 2 days, I've used the 10/48/3 build before, but i found my current build does more dmg and is overall slightly better than 10/48/3, I'm willing to change my build for the guild offcourse, I dont want to come to 25 man raids yet if it isnt needed as my gear isnt good enough yet, I will just do karazhan with guild untill I have a decent gear. I can mostly raid from about 8 untill 11 pm I can come online earlier if really needed, but rather come on about 8.

I know one person of your clan who I did the sons of gruul quests with today, was an awesome tauren druid healer named greenhorn.

I think that's all, I wish myself good luck :D 8)
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Geez, heard that Greenhorn guy sux :|
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

flame wrote:Geez, heard that Greenhorn guy sux :|
qft :c
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we rather have a paladin at this point. Oh the irony 8)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.