Schneel 70 Rogue

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Schneel
Champion
Champion

Schneel 70 Rogue

Post by Schneel »

Hello there. :) I don't know if you're looking for rogues right now, but here is my application. I'm a swedish 18 year old (soon to be 19 :P) man from Sweden. I haven't really played this game much before TBC, but I still consider me having alot of experince of the game and raiding. I used to play druid on neptulon with alycha who is in this guild. :) But then I rerolled here. I started playing in Legends Never Die but unfortanly it recently got disbanded and so now I'm looking for a new nice and friendly guild.

Name: Schneel
Class: Rogue
Spec: 19/42/0 Combat Sword - And ofcourse I can respecc, though I dont think it's needed. :P
Professions: I had Skinning and Leatherworking, but rerolled to Mining and Blacksmithing(320 in skill right now), to get Fireguard and start upgrading it. :)
Raid Exp: None before TBC. In TBC I've cleared Karazhan and Gruul's Lair. I've taken down Void Reaver and had a few tries on Lurker in SSC.
Attunments: Kara Attuned, Heroic keys for Lower City, Cenearion Expidition and Keepers of Time Instances.

Previous guilds: On this Realm I've only been in Legends Never Die so far.

Gear: Well I guess you already know I can't post any links, but you can check my gear on Armory. :) I've got almost full epic except for chest neck and trinkets.

I want to join SM cuase I want to continue on my raiding progress and hopefully have some funny and nice times with you. :)
And that's all I guess. Hope what you read was good and thanks for taking your time to read it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Schneel
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Nice app mate, gl :)
Alycha
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Alycha »

GL m8 would be nice to raid with you again :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Application will be discussed by the officers
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but as you probably saw we also have an application from another rogue that is a RL friend of one of our core members so we will give him trial. Good luck in finding a new home.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Opened again, Schneel is still interested in joining us. Got any new gear?:)
Schneel
Champion
Champion

Post by Schneel »

Hi, and thx fenz for reopening the thread. :)
Not that much changes, I upgraded my fireguard to blazeguard and put mongoose on it. And got exalted with voilet eye so the best upgrade on the ring. :)

EDIT: Almost forgot, got the neck from last boss in heroic slave pens too.