Kasuki - lvl 70 Rogue

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Kasuki
Scout
Scout

Kasuki - lvl 70 Rogue

Post by Kasuki »

Hi. I'm not much of a writer so i'll try to keep this short. I'm a 28 year old swedish man whom played this game for way to long already but has no intension of quiting any time soon. Normaly i play around 4h/day and more when i'm raiding. When not raiding i usually pvp or farm cash/rep/help friends, but mostly pvp, hence the macespec - works rather well in both pvp and pve. Don't know anyone in Sm besides Tulhz whom ive done a bit of arena with (thb i dont know many on this server besides those in my current guild).

Name: Kasuki
Class: Rogue
Spec: Combat mace. 17/41/3 - Willing to respec ofcause. (and before you flame me for it i know i screwed up last time i respecced, only 2 points though so i havent bothered fixing it.)
Professions: Gnomish engineering 375 - Enchanting 334 no recipies worth mentioning
Raid Exp: Pre TBC i cleared ZG, MC, BWL, AQ40 till twins and 4 bosses in Naxx. Kara besides nightbane and nethersprite and highking after tbc.

I have all heroic keys, exalted with aldor and the violet eye.

Previous guilds: Dux Bellorum is the first and only guild ive been in on this server. Several key members have left and also the GM, see no point in staying there.

Would have had a armory link here but i got "You must have 5 posts before you can post URL's/Links." error msg when trying to post. So i guess you can either whisper me and ill link them in game or look me up on armory yourselves :)

What i look for in a guild is structure and some level of dedication. Loot doesnt consern me all that much as long as guild is making progress, though its always nice to improve gearwise.

Not quite sure what else to say really, i know your full on rogues but i figured i'd give it a shot anyways: "For fear of failure he did nothing" is a saying i rather like and i prefer to fail then never to try. Anyways, hope you will atleast consider me and if there is any questions or if its anything i've missed feel free to contact me ingame or on this forum.

/Kasuki
vraj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by vraj »

nice app and GL!
Tulhz btw
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

You might say you're not much of a writer but that is a very nice app. Good luck. :)
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

very nice application mate! GL
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but are not recruiting rogues at this time.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.