Holy, Priest

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Alvina
Scout
Scout

Holy, Priest

Post by Alvina »

I wanna start this application by telling you that i've read the "Announce topic" and noticed that you're not looking for any holy Priests at the moment, i'm gonna give it a shot anyway.

Name: Viktor

I've been plating World of Warcraft for about a half year now, started 3 weeks before the burning crusader got released. The first thing i did then was to lvl up a troll priest, named Zembina on the server Darksorrow. Decided to change to Blood elf cause i wanted the Racial skill. Might look a bit odd that i didn't change class, but the thing was that i loved Priest. The healing, the buffs everything about it.
So, as soon as i got Alvína to lvl 70 i joined up with a guild that was currently raiding in Karazhan, we cleared it in about a week and went to gruul, took him down on the second try, and that's when i decided to change server. Wanted to play on the same server as my IRLs so i changed to Twilight's Hammer.
The first thing i did when my char was transferred i joined up with my IRL friends guild and cleared gruul and Karazhan, week after week. After a few weeks the ppls in the guild started to be inactive, and the progress was slow, that's when the guild splitt up.
And that's where i am now, here.

Char. name: Alvína
Class: Priest, 70
Gear: "http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... ína"
Not much to say here except i've used all the best and most effective socket's and enchants.

I'm revered+ with all the factions needed. Working on the Trial of Naruu quests atm to get attuned to The eye. Still need the Magtheridon kill after that though.
As for my raiding progress, i've done a few tryes on Magtheridon.

The raid times fits me, online most of my free time. Working atm, but that wont effect my playtime.

Why do i wanna joina Sinister Ministry?
Allways been into PvE and allways will, love the challenge's and facing new encounters. :)

Have a working mic and headset, and i know english ;>

Hope to hear an answe from you soon / Alvína
Last edited by Alvina on 25 Jun 2007, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Hope to hear an answe from you soon / Alvína
Hope this is soon enough :) Anyway thanks for your interest in SM but we are fine on Priests atm.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.