Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Skotostras
Scout
Scout

Healing priest .....

Post by Skotostras »

First of all hello to everyone....
I m applying for a healer spot as you request in your recruitment section.

I ll start with some personal details.My name is Dinos, i live in Athens,Greece.I m 36 years old married with 4 kids a nice family car and a cottage outside town for my summer holidays.I have a full daytime job as a computers and networks administrator.

In game information.

I used to be Guild Master and Raid Leader of Overkill.We were a medium sized guild in Twilight's Hammer established for around 2 years.My whole wow "life" is bound to Overkill and its hard for me to make this app (i know it may affect my app but you should know all details beforehands).I really love my guild and my guild mates but after 2 years and 3 reforms i think its time to move on and play in a more relaxed environment (running a guild sometimes is harder than hardcore raiding i think).I was in Elysium for a couple of weeks till i left this Sunday.Nothing special happened except i got the feeling i don t fit in there or i was not so welcome (i must repeat this is only how i felt not that i had any problems with the guys there).

Character i apply is : DISORDEROR
A 70 level undead priest toon.

My raiding experience is up to Twin Emperors a couple of times back then when we did some raids with PoW and full BWL as a Raid Leader of Overkill.BC is up to Gruul (killed) and almost full Karazhan with overkill as raid leader of the primary group.

I have all heroic keys .Also attuned for Serpentshine Cavern.At trials of the naaru for The Eye Attunement

Link to my gear and details :

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Disorderor

Reason i want to join Sinister Ministry ? Well in my whole wow life Pve was what motivated me to play.I miss pve lately since we ve had serious issues in Overkill and unfortunately i m not willing to get in the process to reform them.Sinister Ministry is one of the best Pve guilds in the server so i think its the best option for me to fulfill my goals in WoW.I had the chance to raid with Elysium but due to above mentioned reasons i decided to quit and try my chances in another high end pve guild.I believe i m a decent player who really knows how to play his class.I ve been a healer all my wow life as a priest and i believe i know my role in raids.

I can raid almost every day (maybe one day off for RL reasons) from 19:00 or 19:30 to 02:00 and maybe further.I need to mention also that i usually go afk during 21:00-21:30 for 10-15 minutes to put kids to bed.

I don t really know anyone inside SM.I only recall the name of Cohan who helped me back in the old times to do my LBRS preq part of Onyxia with my warrior Skotostrious.

Edit : I m familiar with all kinds of communications been this Ventrilo or Teamspeak.

Thanks for taking a couple of minutes to go through my application.See ya in game.

Best Regards

Dinos aka Disorderor
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Know that the Swordbearer Cohan is still with us.

As with any application posted here we'll try to come to a conclusion as soon as possible.
Due to officer availability this week, and our desire to hear all voices, it might be next Sunday at the latest.
Skotostras
Scout
Scout

Post by Skotostras »

Thanks for the reply.I ll be around farming and waiting ;)
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

very nice application though, gl :)
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

Nice app. GL
Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

G I V E M O R E G R E E K S ! ! ! !
even if they are from athens :) Gl man ante ela giati oso pame kai ligosteyoume hehe ^^.
Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Erebus wrote:ante ela giati oso pame kai ligosteyoume hehe ^^.

xaxaxa0xaxa sto kolo xexa :)
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

loooooooooooooooool
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

you have quite an interesting spec according to armory. care to explain this choice of talents a little? :)
(just wondering about the thoughts behind it ;)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Skotostras
Scout
Scout

Post by Skotostras »

My talents...hm....well during my TBC raiding experience i found out that most important is to keep up with mana for a relatively longer time than pre-TBC.Added healing is easy with the current itemisation (can reach 1500 healing without much raiding effort) so my main concern was to build a mana efficient built.That s the main reason i focused on disc talents and only kept a minimum to holy (primary +crit).
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

then remove all shield improvement talents and use the most imba talent we got: mental agility :) (half our spells are instant ^^)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

How would you feel about speccing shadow?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Please read your pm.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.