Tulhz lvl 70 Hunter

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

vraj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tulhz lvl 70 Hunter

Post by vraj »

Hello my name is andreas and im a 19 year old guy from sweden. Many of the guys in former Odium have met me on the guildparty last christmas. My best friends is Shaatii and Reinvention and i also know Taurodomus quite good.

I was in the guild (first Odium then SM) for almost my whole WoW career, first playing a priest as "Vraj" and then PvP:ing a hunter named Tulhz like crazy. Then i stoppped playing for a while and i started when BC came out, altough i didnt feel like i knew that many people in SM anymore since i was barely raiding anything for a looong time. Thats why i left the guild like a month ago. I wanted to try out raiding with a smaller guild and see if i liked the raiding again, and that guild became "Pirat".

Then i realized that i miss the people in SM that i know and that i miss the rocking guildchat, and i really dont like it in Pirat at all. Been playing some instances with the "Onkelgroup" lately and i realized i really wanna join SM again, and thats why im making this post.

Now to the facts about the char.

Class: Hunter
Specc: 12/46/3 raidspecc, altough if something else is preffered ill respecc
Attunements: Karazhan and revered/exalted with all factions except keepers of time (need one more BM run and then its all cool)
Experience: Couple of bosses in Karazhan, using a fucked up system in Pirat so they change raid every day.
What I expect from SM: Well ive been in the guild for like 2 years so i know what i get. One hell of a friendly guild that is really fun to play in. And i started to enjoy raiding for real again so id really want to begin joining raids when im needed too.
What you can get of me: Well, I dont have any job atm, and i was playing like mad when i had one ;) usually online like crazy since i got no life except WoW, chicks and alcohol hehe

Well thats what i can come up with. Id really like to join the guild again, like i said, i played in pirat for like two weeks before i realized i started missing the SM spirit. Really hope that youll take me in again.

Peace out!
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

/wave :)
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

<Shaatii and Reinvention and i also know Taurodomus quite good.<

Geez, worst reference ever mate... :(
good app tho :)
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

flame wrote:<Shaatii and Reinvention and i also know Taurodomus quite good.<

Geez, worst reference ever mate... :(
good app tho :)
best evah ffs!!

btw nice app, you belong here so gl ;)
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

Coool.. he mentioned me!

No but i think it might be good with another hunter perhaps.. im not sure really but it would not hurt?

anyway.. hope you get in again Lalle... second chance!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Taurodomus wrote: No but i think it might be good with another hunter perhaps.. im not sure really but it would not hurt?
a line i never thought i'd see ;p
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

We don't take hunters into raids.
It's a recipe for disaster as the previous raiding instances all showed.

Besides, some hunters are like a taffic light - then they stop, then they start and they stop again!
Ahwell, whatever makes 'em tick.
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

Kibs wrote:
Taurodomus wrote: No but i think it might be good with another hunter perhaps.. im not sure really but it would not hurt?
a line i never thought i'd see ;p
Taddam... i heard that bench-sitting is fun
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

I heard tauro gave up raiding, so Im sure he wouldnt mind giving you a spot!
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
vraj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by vraj »

hehe yeah so i've heard. arena + tauro= true? :P
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Gimmie a tell in-game
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.