Elendriae - palydan

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Darthna
Scout
Scout

Elendriae - palydan

Post by Darthna »

Allrighty ladies and gentlemen, I'll try to make it short (though being at work on Friday doing absolutely nothing isn't really helpful.)

My name is Stefanos, I am from Greece (why do I get the feeling I already lost some points?), I turned 25 2 weeks ago. I have finished my translation studies in Montpellier, France and I work in a company which deals with charts trade and maritime publications (nothing to do with translation heh)

In-game now. Well I used to be really old school on TH, played a lock named Darthna for a while, before I got bored with the class and reroll - change server and generally chill out with wow a bit. I used to be in SM for a very short time; unfortunately my "boredom period" happened to be at that time, when I passed my account to a friend and decided to take a break from WoW. I believe it was september-october 2005 if I am not mistaken. Anyway, it's hard to stop drugs, so some months later I got back, though never on my lock or on TH. Then, after TBC was announced to have horde paladins / alliance shamans I instantly made the decision of rolling a belfadin, and was pretty much waiting TBC ever since. My pala was originally created on Dentarg, seeing that most of my real life / in game friends from EW had apparently transferred there some while ago. Bad decision though, since a great number of them stopped playing just before TBC was launched, or shortly after. So I payed transfered back to the one place that feels like home, Twilight's Hammer, only to see that a big number of people I knew had stopped playing, transfered, sold accounts. But still, loads of them are still here :)

Hmm, I think I talk (write) too much. Can't say I didn't warn you though. Well, my belf is turning 64 today, shouldn't be long till I hit 70, though I admit I was slacking a bit, and it's time for her to start looking for a proper guild. As I mentioned earlier I was briefly in SM, but even though I didn't stay long I could (and still can) appreciate the nice atmosphere in the guild. I would say that SM is a serious guild, well organised and all, and at the same time it manages to not become a 2nd job for those in it. I hope this hasn't changed (and I am pretty confident it hasn't), which leads to my application here.

To sum it up a bit:
Name: Elendriae
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Spec: Somewhere in the lines of 50 holy / 11 protection
Proffessions: Enchanting, and at some point I'll pick up herbalism

What do I expect from SM and what I can offer: I expect a fun guild chat with people teasing each other, raiding on a serious basis but that does not put extra pressure on people that have real life issues / obligations, generally having fun in-game, in whatever aspect possible, may it be raiding pve, 5-man pve, pvp, or even interesting discussions about whatever subject related or not to wow. I can offer a mature character (I think so and hope so at least, haha), quite friendly and willing to make new friends, prepared for raids with all the available arsenal of pots / consumables etc. My pve experience took me halfways to AQ, it's not much I know, I'll be honest and say that I have not yet mastered the paladin class, but I am very much impressed by it's supporting abilities and oh shit buttons, and I am learning fast. My raid role will be healing / cleansing / buffing and I quite fancy it; you face a dedicated healer here!

About people I know in the guild. Well Gronig (Kaan actually, but he will always be Gronig for me) is the first friend I made in-game, somewhere in barrens around lvl 14, been through a lot together, and his bro Nak (who actually plays Gronig now, pffftt). I believe they can both vouch for me, for my character at least. I also know Flametongue (is he still playing btw?), we go waaaaaay back, back to the days of Scholo / Strat / Ubrs farming. And of course the other crazy-overpowered (nref ffs!!111) druid, Karharoth.

Well, that'd be all I suppose, I hope to hear from you soon, and hope I am accepted; then you'll have to deal with my rant daily. If not, then I wish you good luck in your further journeys in-game, though I am confident you will not need it, and of course (and more importantly) best wishes with your real life.

Edit: After reading a bit the other applications (told you I am bored at work) I felt the urge to inform you that I am already searching for nude pics of my sister, though she is 13 and I am not certain she'll count as a ++ for my application.
Last edited by Darthna on 23 Feb 2007, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

Nice appl.. GL
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

hehe, imba application mate. GL
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

Nice app dude :O gl
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

sweet app :)
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Nice application but we are not looking for pallies atm.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.