Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Ahgnaron
Scout
Scout

Warrior application, lvl 70

Post by Ahgnaron »

HI!, here I am again.

Was thinking with BC being out for some time now and all, I'd make another try to apply to Sinister Ministry.

BC Experience: All instances on normal mode, most of Colfang Reservoir on heroic and Mechanar and the three first bosses in Karazhan (Attumen, Maiden and Moroes).

Spec: 5/5/51 Protection, seems like the way to go nowadays.

Stats - Unbuffed: 13k hp, 12k armor, 476 defense. Everything in mostly BC blues.

Aviable 7 days a week if I dont have defferent plans.

Wanna join SM cause I want to play in a active guild and with people that I know.

peace out

//Ahgnaron
Madas
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Madas »

omg invite him this time, really nice guy!

and Fenz...I can give u his phone number if u inv him 8)
PrEtTyMucH
Mandra
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mandra »

Thumbs up for Ahgnaron11
psythe
General
General

Post by psythe »

Mandra wrote:Thumbs up for Ahgnaron11
Spiney
Guild hopper

Post by Spiney »

Moo! Happy now?
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Lillstrumpan
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Lillstrumpan »

Skryter inte gärna, spelar inte känd. Föddes som en stjärna, dör som en legend.
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

Mandra wrote:Thumbs up for Ahgnaron11
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Mentos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mentos »

Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

agrabush
General
General

Post by agrabush »

I can count too!
PWN!
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

agrabush wrote:#9

I can count too!

# 30 was the year fenz pwned Jesus in quake 3...
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

You were in Odium before and left them for PoW at a time they were short on warriors. After a short conversation you stated that you would never want to come back to Odium. Well, in case you didn't notice, SM + Odium merged. Weren't your real life friends in Odium at that time?

You seem to aim for the guild that can get the phattest lewt and there is nothing wrong with that besides the fact that we are looking for people that stick with us even if guild X gets to do high end content faster then us.

You applied to us before because of too many recruits in PoW. You mentioned you RL friends after the fact that too many recruits were indangering your raidspot in PoW.

I am not sure that you are right for us because I would always have the feeling that we are just a stepping stone to bigger and better things for you. Or am I wrong?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

seconded (fenz's worries)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Ahgnaron
Scout
Scout

Post by Ahgnaron »

After a short conversation you stated that you would never want to come back to Odium.

Dont remember anything about any conversation, but I do remember that it was stated in the guildchat on the day i left, something like "If you leave now u wont get an invite back."
But I have a faint hope that things change in two years.
Well, in case you didn't notice, SM + Odium merged. Weren't your real life friends in Odium at that time?
Yes they where but they are still playing in SM.
You seem to aim for the guild that can get the phattest lewt and there is nothing wrong with that besides the fact that we are looking for people that stick with us even if guild X gets to do high end content faster then us.
When i left Odium I was aiming for the guild that got the phattest loot, im still playing to get phat loot but now i dont care how fast i get it and i want to have fun while getting it, which i didnt have in PoW in the end.
You applied to us before because of too many recruits in PoW. You mentioned you RL friends after the fact that too many recruits were indangering your raidspot in PoW.
I should have put that in a different way, maybe like "playing with RL friends > my raidspot in PoW."
I am not sure that you are right for us because I would always have the feeling that we are just a stepping stone to bigger and better things for you. Or am I wrong?
If I'm joining SM now I can guarantee that i wont leave again.