Give more Greeks! :)

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Daemia
Scout
Scout

Give more Greeks! :)

Post by Daemia »

Hey there SM! I've finally decided to post my application thread to this glorius guild ( :shock: ) since i've heard you have a problem with warrior signs and, i am a warrior :) . Furthermore i have been searching for a decent pve guild for quite some time now and since the other greeks of the guild notified me of this delicate situation i thought hey, this could be my chance :wink: .

So... a few info about my character and my role in WoW in general :) :
I've started playing wow one and a half years ago, like most of the guys here. If there is something i LOVED in the game, its the warrior class (thats why i have 3 warriors at my account i guess ^^). My main is Daemia, lvl 70 orc female warrior (yeah baby) equipped mostly in imba lvl 70 blues and soon will be attuned to Karazhan thnx to the rest of the greek gang :) .

Another thing you might want to know is my availability in raids i guess. Well there is not much to be said except that if i eventually make it into Sinister Ministry you will hardly see any unsigned raids from my behalf :). Since greeks are notorius slackers in real life (ask Erebus), i have A LOT of free time to invest in this guild and in wow in general.

To conclude, i wanted to let you know i am not really interested in loot and dont mind wipes and stuff, i mostly want to be able to play with my rl mates again, gather at our nude underground net cafes and make funny remarks about erebus' sisters (u know what i'm talking about dont u ^^).
Needless to say i am eager to respec anytime :wink: .

Sincerely yours,
Manos
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

Get him asap! Give more Greeks!! :):) Fenz thats the guy i was tellin u about btw ^^

Oh and leave my sisters out of this u ... :lol:
Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Erebus wrote:Get him asap! Give more Greeks!! :):) Fenz thats the guy i was tellin u about btw ^^

Oh and leave my sisters out of this u ... :lol:
To start this process we need sister pics!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

Give heroic arcatraz then u got your pics! :)
Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Nice app! Gl to u
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Did some runs with him (back in the days erebus wasn't yet leet enough!), cool guy - thumbs up :)
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.