Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Dengodeost
Scout
Scout

Priest application Dengo

Post by Dengodeost »

Hello sinister Ministry!
My name is Dengodeost/Bjarke, Iam 17 years old, Enjoy playing World of warcraft - i seek a serius Pve guild With skilled and kind people, Atm Iam going in School, To summer i'll start working as breaklayer, I've planed to stop playing at that time. In my sparetime iam spending alot time playing handball and ofcause WoW - i'm free to Raid almost every evening.

Expiriances: I've been playing alot of warrior before tbc, i've been in the Guild ninja dolphs dojo as officer and main tank, been leading zg and mc raids. AND AND AND i don't wanna miss my main character!:D Dengodeost - I've been doing MC BWL aq20 and zg, pvp With znow.

People i know?: Haha to be honest the only one i know is znow my lovely PvP leader! :D

What am i looking forward to?: iam looking forward to alot pve, and a great teamwork - some kind people and some fun? What ellse?! :P

if there is Anything else you wanna ask me about, msg in game!! ^^

Cheers Dengodeost!
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

From what I've seen he did quite ok in the PvP team. He might not have the best gear, but gear is replaceable ey
Dengodeost
Scout
Scout

hehe

Post by Dengodeost »

Well before tbc my gear Was bad and that was a shame! :)
since it's tbc time lvl 60 epic is unnessesary, you ll find better rare stuff! :D bed my gear is the same as everyone else atm
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

We are fine on priests atm but thanks for your interest
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.