Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Kozu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Komuk, 60 Hunter.

Post by Kozu »

Dear Sinister Ministry,

Many SM'ers* know me as the orgrimmar-idleling-troll Kozu these days. As I guess you already heard PoW is official disbanded and as I was in PoW I'm currently unguilded. My current activity in WoW is very low as I don't have a guild, and I decided to atleast step down from the stressing "hardcore raiding"* as it's called. When PoW disbanded I decided to sell Kozu and then get enough money for ½ computer almost, but... it just didn't work out. These last 2 weeks I've been figuring out what to do, and I clearly figured out that I can't sell Kozu as he've been by my side since VERY early retail. The 2 weeks of thinking cleared up my mind as I pointed out and I decided to let Kozu rest until Burning Crusade. As you noticed the topic says 'Komuk, 60 hunter' and not Kozu as you used to know me as, I wanna try some endgame with my hunter as I'm one of the strong (maybe stupid) believers that hunter DPS* IS in this game, so I wanna figure out myself how to break the code to the good dps.

To resume abit about endgame experience, then I've raided for over 1 year now and started raiding back in the days with ReG, and then I just wanted more and more. I always hate this part, as many people look at this part as 'zomg pow bragging' but I kinda have to be here so you don't think I'm completely lost when it comes to raiding. I've killed every boss ingame atm.

I hope that those people I see as my friends in SM haven't forgot me and will accept me as a friend. I've known Fenz, Vigz, Prinze, Kibs, zNow and Flametongue since the very start of TH... and our friendship clearly got stronger as Patch 1.4 came into WoW. We played together in the so called Walach-team and got to know eachother quite well. After those PvP-days I got to know people as Seimor, Spiney, Gaar, Fiskaren and more.

What I want/expect of SM is some fun endgame experiences on my hunter and hopefully new friendships. Personally I don't like people that like me as a guildmember, but the people that loves me as player is the ones I see as friends and I'll never forget them. What I can do for SM, ofc join the raiding but I also got experience with raidleading this is not a suggestion for some kind of instant-officer-promotion but maybe on a long-run I'll be able to help out with that.

>> Profile <<

SM'ers: Members of Sinister Ministry.
"hardcore raiding": Raiding where you're need/forced to farm 2+ flasks each week.
Hunter DPS: Hunter is well-known as very weak endgame PvE dps and often get qualified as useless.

I'm excited for the answer, and cross my fingers.

Whatever the answer will be, I'll wish you goodluck and Merry (incoming) Christmas.

Edit: correted spellerror and I forgot Gaar under my friends.
Edit: correcting spellerrors, added znow and fiskaren(teh_nub)
Last edited by Kozu on 14 Nov 2006, 11:27, edited 3 times in total.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

you know all the wrong ppl imo :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

sudo wrote:you know all the wrong ppl imo :)
yeah...

if you said you knew me you'd be in SM now!

Seriously, gl with app
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

you know garr? the eart elemental boss in mc? im impressed! didnt think he made friends easily.

or perhaps you are referring to our hobby hunter gaar? not even worth mentioning imo =P
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

don't spell my name wrong and expect me to love you
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

Who is Gaar? is he new to the guild also?
//Deadleg
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

ah, nvm I love you anyway.. get on kozuu and lets pwn goldmine
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

Gaar wrote:ah, nvm I love you anyway.. get on kozuu and lets pwn goldmine
/kiss
//Deadleg
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

kozeh =D
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

sudo wrote:you know all the wrong ppl imo :)
QFT !
Gaar wrote:don't spell my name wrong and expect me to love you
We don't expect anything from you Gaar !

Nice app though, gl :D
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

"hardcore raiding": Raiding where you're need/forced to farm 2+ flasks each week.
Funny that you mention that. For the first time we are "potting" up for a boss (Patchwerk). Pot-wise SM might not be hardcore but we do like our raiding 8) Anyway your application will be discussed.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

Nice app gl...... :lol:
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Knowing me knowing you.... aha.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

flame wrote:Knowing me knowing you.... aha.
i smiled :)
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

Meek wrote:
flame wrote:Knowing me knowing you.... aha.
i smiled :)
didn't understood what was funny about it at first, but then I saw you smiled so I didn't wanna be an idiot that don't understand jokes, so I smiled too... :lol: