Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Leifi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tortilla luvin' fo dha needing!

Post by Leifi »

Hey guys!

I'm a 25 yr old guy from Hultsfred, Sweden. I've been playing WoW on the US servers for the last year with my 60 hunter and 39 lock. BUT having my rl friends like Zhatakk and Gorthzûk nagging on me to start playing with the big boys instead, I've finally given in.

I'm installing the EU version at the same time as I'm writing this post, so I don't have a bloody idea what my name is gonna be yet, neither do I know what kind of class or race I will be....but I'm kind of positive that my char will either be a lock or a hunter again. Even tho I won't be a furball hunter. I'm not joking, being a dwarf hunter was the worst thing ever, I had to shave my back five times a day, made carpets out of the back hair and sold the shit to chinese farmers that thought that they could make it fly.

The reason I would like to join up with SM is pretty much that I would love to have shitload of a fun with my rl friends as Zhatakk and Gorthzûk but also Vaga, Seimor and with everyone else that are just as messed up as us and love to make our bodies all wet and nice with kebab sås.... mmm

Anyway, I know I am lvl 1 (well, that is as soon as all the bloody patches have been installed) but I will be trying to do some mad lvling. I don't really expect to kick anyone from any raids, since I know that you guys have enough of all classes. I would be glad if I would be getting the chance to go sometimes once I hit 60. I mean, I do look good in my cheerleader outfit, but you guys can't really see me shaking that ass when I'm outside the instance :P

My future experience with the guild on the US servers, was ZG/AQ20/MC/BWL on farm, I also used to be a "hunter class lead" which pretty much is the same that people don't give a f*ck what you're talking about :P especially not when you're a swedish dwarven hunter.

So yeah, I really hope you guys consider this application... Cause it would be fun.

Cheers

Johnny a.k.a Voodoo (that's right Vaga and Seimor, it's me!!)
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

Post nudepic of some of your freinds in SM and Fenz will let you in for sure
Leifi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Leifi »

No problems at all, I'll just have to do it when Zhatakk isn't sitting like 0.5m away from me :P

Btw my name is Asheak and I turned out to be a orc lock
Passadig
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Tortilla luvin' fo dha needing!

Post by Passadig »

Leifi wrote:I had to shave my back five times a day,
I know the feeling and I have to say the only way to go is da Brazil way. Hurts like hell, but it’s worth it.
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

haha,, very nice application!! hope you get in 8)
Leifi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Leifi »

Passadig wrote:I know the feeling and I have to say the only way to go is da Brazil way. Hurts like hell, but it’s worth it.
Mmm...it might hurt at the moment, but just imagine the feeling of the hot wax all over you. If that isn't love, I don't know what is. Love is supposed to hurt a little bit. Even if that means waxing your balls.... thats what an old gf of mine said..but then again...maybe that's why she's history now... :shock: :shock:[/quote]
Zhathakk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Zhathakk »

It's about time you mofo US player...

Foo sho get this tard ass bastardo Hook in...
This is one longtime rl friend of mine who I spent 7 years playing aardwolf (mud) with, we had a blast playing that game and I hope we can have a likewise time here in wow now that he's finnaly come to his sences and gotten the Eu version. :D

And dun go thinking of posting any funky pics of me now lad... I believe I still have that pic of you from a long time ago at Zharthogs place when we cought you redhanded :P

Anyways G'luck with tha app man and let the Plvling start 8)

Old Temolar wuv at ya Bro... :twisted:
Gorthzûk
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Gorthzûk »

Well hello there you twat!

Finally realized that its more fun to play with us instead of the slowheaded wankers on the other side of the Atlantic... eh!.

Very tired atm.. so i will be brief

GL with the application mate!
Its seriously one of the better apps i've read so far.. :)

PS. He is a trained bartender, think about that on next guildparty! .. :) DS
Zhathakk
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Zhathakk »

Gorthzûk wrote:Well hello there you twat!

We don't need a trained bartender .... when we drink Tequila Muppets!!!

lets the shaking have its start.... aaaall niiiight loooong.... aaaall niiight!!!!

*dance*
Leifi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Leifi »

Zhathakk wrote:I believe I still have that pic of you from a long time ago at Zharthogs place when we cought you redhanded :P
I swear to god, that wasn't me that time. That person looked like he was brought back from the dead on tequila.... :roll:
Leifi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Leifi »

Gorthzûk wrote:GL with the application mate!
Its seriously one of the better apps i've read so far.. :)

....even if I would accept to do bar job, you would still be drinking water... I don't want another streaking section :P:P:P
Leifi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Leifi »

Zhathakk wrote:
Gorthzûk wrote:Well hello there you twat!

We don't need a trained bartender .... when we drink Tequila Muppets!!!

lets the shaking have its start.... aaaall niiiight loooong.... aaaall niiight!!!!

*dance*
shaaaaake that booooooty.....shaaaaaaaake that boooooooty
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Leifi wrote:
Passadig wrote:I know the feeling and I have to say the only way to go is da Brazil way. Hurts like hell, but it’s worth it.
Mmm...it might hurt at the moment, but just imagine the feeling of the hot wax all over you. If that isn't love, I don't know what is. Love is supposed to hurt a little bit. Even if that means waxing your balls.... thats what an old gf of mine said..but then again...maybe that's why she's history now... :shock: :shock:
That is so very very disturbed, you'll obviously fit right in!
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

LEIFI PLOMEROS??? HÄMTA KNIIFEN
Leifi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Leifi »

Lateralus wrote:LEIFI PLOMEROS??? HÄMTA KNIIFEN
SINNPAI OG KRRRREJOOOOR!! PASSSA SIG, JAK KLAPPAR SÄFTEN OG KNOOLLA SÄRRINGEN!!