Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Dododondi
Scout
Scout

application to join-> lvl 60 Warlock

Post by Dododondi »

Hey SM

This is actually the second time im applying. but i didn´t have much time this summer, so haven´t playing that much. i thought i would try again.

somthing about me: Im a 17 year old male from Denmark. Im attending the 10th grade in a private school. in my spare time im also a boxer :)

Char name: Dododondi
Char class and race: orc warlock

proffessions: Herb/alch/first aid - 300
my current talent build is 7/5/39 (drakedog style) but thats mainly for pvp thats not exactly a raiding build :) so i will ofc respecc.

equipment:
nemesis skullcap
kezans taint
felheart shoulderpads
frostwolf advisors cloak
felheart robes/robe of the void
nemesis bracers
felheart gloves
nemesis belt
felheart pants
nemesis boots
advisors ring
blood of the matyr
royal seal of eldre thalas
zandalarian hero charm
azuresong mageblade
talon of furious consentration
stormrager

my last guild was RN, so i have experience in Onyxia, zg, aq20, MC and BWL- all bosses.. AQ40 - missing twins and cthun. naxx- no bosses yet.

what you can expect from me: that im am prepared for raid, im serious about what i do, i do what im told to do, and im just a decent guy.

i have both TS and VT

i want to join because i know that you are a good and serious guild that moves forward in PvE and thats what i want to do aswell. You all seem like very nice person, and not arrogant like some of the best guild on other realms. you seem down to earth and i like that.. i already know some of you, but the person i know the best is veroth :) freaky shaman. /wave

well another reason i want to get in, is for TBC. Im ofc planning on playing TBC since warlocks are gonna be even more imba and hopefully to have some fun in SM..

Dododondi
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest but we are still fine on locks, even tho Meek is slipping a bit lately.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.