Scout

Nightrider 60 priest

Post by Nightrider »

Personal Information

19 years old from Greece.

Character

60 undead priest

Equipment

Rank 13(warlord) Gear, i got also 3 piecies of prophey set and 1 (legs) of tier2 and some randoms healing items from bwl like boots of poutgh (or something like this:P)

Resistances

Resistance fire : 60
shadow resistance: 80
Nature resistance :30:/

Experience from high - end instances

MC,ZG,BWL, I have done all onyxa , bwl and MC prequests since i have some experience with these 40 man instances

I was before on EWs but i stoped the wow for 3 months....i was also on fleewtwood but i quited when i started to pvp for rank 13 gear.

Spec

i am shadow/discpline with 13/0/38 classic.... but as u want me in ur guild i can change also my spec if this really needed....

I can attend 5 times at a week at raids and in one month from now that i stop my work and start collugue i can play 24/24 per day:)

My reason that i am appling here is that i need a good guild for some pve since almost all good guilds are full of priests ....really if recuit u gonna save me from a payment migrate.I know some ppl in Sm so will be cool to raid with em....
yorkii
Grunt
Grunt

Post by yorkii »

I can remember you were in Ew for 1 week and we got are first vael kill ever with you healing Mt healer grp . Nightrider is a great guy ive PvPd alot with him and hes Very good at all tasks presented to a priest

Gl with the app mate and i hope to see you ingame soon =)
karharoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by karharoth »

He is a good fella.Met him once irl and talked a bit.My experience in game with Night is only from BG grinding.Wish ya luck with ur app m8 :D
If you want breakfast in the bed, go sleep in the kitchen.
Alycha
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Alycha »

This is a nice guy :) have been playing with him alot, PvP ofc ;)
Mentos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mentos »

It's a good guy, yes.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I stopped reading at the word Greek :? Joking 8) Unfortunatly for you we have a healthy supply of active priests at the moment so we will not recruit you at this moment.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.