Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Orome!
Scout
Scout

Mage Application

Post by Orome! »

Hello Sinister Ministry.

My name is George and i come from Greece and i am 20 years old. I have a mage named Orome and i would like to join your guild if possible. Let me give you some info about him:

Prequests: All done including Naxxramas

Spec: 39 forst and 12 arcane. Of course in case you want me to change my build, i will do it.

Items: All until rank 10, orb of the darkmoon, defillers epaulets, zandalars illusionists mantle, zandalars illusionists robe, flarecore robe, arcanist bindings, ironbark staff, amberseal keeper, sapphiron drape, arcanist belt, belt of the archmage, flarecore leggings, arcanist leggings, leggings of the black blizzard, arcanist boots freezing band , don rodrigos and eye of moam.

Playing hours: I can be online whenever i am needed for raids plus i spend a lot of time farming etc.

Proffesions: mining 305 and enchanting now lvling it

Now smt about myself: I am a friendly guy who is looking for a good guild to have fun and when necessary to be also serious. I have access to ts and ventrilo. I am at a guild at the moment but the reason i want to leave is because i want to join a guild that raids more and that sticks to the daily schedule.

For any further info you can contact me ingame. I dont know many players from your guild, but in case i join you i'll do my best not to let you down.

Kind regards Orome
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

what do you want/expect out of SM?

since you seem to have worked a bit on getting a pvp rank how far are you going to go.

are you ok with not getting any spots at all in raid instances for a few weeks?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

In what guild are you now?
Orome!
Scout
Scout

Post by Orome! »

As far as PvP is concerned i used to be rank 10 now i am 7 and i am not considering to rank up again. I dont mind at all not to join raid in the begining, all i want at the moment is to find a friendly guild that in the future i will be able to raid with, or at least when you think that i am ready to join your raids.

What i expect from SM? A friendly guild where we i can make friends and have fun with all the guild mates and i guild that when it is necessary can focus and take it seriously and raid.

At the moment i am at Order of gul dan but i dont think i ll stay for long! It is a very good and nice guild where i have friends, however i do not get the oppurtunity to raid.

I hope i answered all your questions

Kind regards,

Orome
Orome!
Scout
Scout

Post by Orome! »

By the way in my application i said that i was in a guild that has changed for the reason that i dont want to be misunderstood by them so i quit.(Because i applied for SM)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest but an "old" SM mage came back to the game so at the moment we are fine on mages.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.