sry no more rogues

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Solonour
Scout
Scout

sry no more rogues

Post by Solonour »

oki my name is Antony Pashos i'm 26y.o. from Greece.
The previous guilds i been where REG ,RN and DL. The disbanding of DL is the reason i want to join SM.
First off i understand that coming from DL could leave suspicions about my will to stay in your guild if ofc i'm invited. In all honesty i wanna clear that i'm not a guild swapper. I was in REG for like 6 months and left for personal reasons and i was lucky enough to join RN and ofc stay. Now i was not the first rat to leave the boat of DL(and i wouldnt leave if we didnt disband). So you can trust my word that i wouldnt leave for a bigger or better equipped guild for loot ,or if the guild is under a crisis at some point.
Now what you can expect from me ,i'm active ,i dont slack ,i havent been afk in rdy checks for months (you can confirm that) ,i'm patient with people and i dont point fingers.
What i expect from SM ,is a good raiding guild with a friendly environment ,this is important for me. I have to add that i play for the guild and not myself ,i can change my activity to suit your needs i can be 80-85% active or 40% i dont mind.
i think that my char is ok,got only 3NS to replace and most of the others are t2 ,got some stuff from AQ40 n Naxx ,and i use 2 servo arms. I can dps quite good in dmg meter ,i try to play as conservatively as possible so i dont destroy the raid and dont die alot of times, and my specc is combat ofc.
Thats all ,thanks for your time.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

guessing we're not in need of any rogues, but I'll bring it up on officer board to be sure :)
(99% sure tho)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest but we are not recruiting rogues at the moment.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.