karnatz
Scout
Scout

LVL 60 Rogue Looking for guild

Post by karnatz »

Name:Karnatz
Class:Rogue
Talents:20/31/0(Combat speeced)
Exp:With my previous guild i killed Ragnaros,Nefarian whole AQ20 and AQ40 2 boss,why i have been kicked? i make a family trip and the kicked me :(
Pre q's:All Of them
Equip:5/8 Nightslayer Swords:Brutality Blade-Krol Blade
Hopes:i really want to join a guild and i thing this one is one of the best

Thnx about reading my topic and i hope i will be invited fast
bb c ya when and if i join in your imba guild /kiss
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Quote:
Thanks for your interest in SM but unfortunatly, for you, we are never short on rogues. This means we won't recruit you at this point.

Beat ya too it fenz!
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

but he even kissed! :|
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
azathoth
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Re: LVL 60 Rogue Looking for guild

Post by azathoth »

karnatz wrote: i make a family trip and the kicked me :(
that sucks, which guild ?
<Super_Hassel> Hmm satt o runka med stängda ögon. Sen när jag öppna dom så stog det en bricka med oboy och mackor framför datorn :s
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Please stop answering the recruitment threads without knowing what the score is, might be quite funny but it is getting boring.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

flame wrote:Please stop answering the recruitment threads without knowing what the score is, might be quite funny but it is getting boring.
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: LVL 60 Rogue Looking for guild

Post by Virtu »

azathoth wrote:
karnatz wrote: i make a family trip and the kicked me :(
that sucks, which guild ?
pow :( karnatz rockZ! greetz Virtuez :oops: :D
Spiney
Guild hopper

Post by Spiney »

Excuse me karnatz, but that socalled trip you took? As i recall you were hardly ever online when you were in POW. Occasionally I saw you in raids, and i liked you as a person. But claiming that you got kicked for being on a family trip? That was not the reason at all.
Moo! Happy now?
krntz
Scout
Scout

Post by krntz »

HEY. THAT'S A TERRIBLE LIE. i have sold my account since '05 xmas due to me quitting wow. THIS IS THE GUY WHO BOUGHT KARNATZ, NOT THE ORIGINAL ME, WHO WAS IN BLACKOUT/POW AND KNOWN AT THE SERVER.

the char was kicked from pow after talkin with seraphim, lettin him know that i sold the account. pow wud nvr kick any1 for beeing in a family trip for FUCKS SAKE. so PLEASE.

In addition, i want to add that this guy hardly gots raid experience or whatsoever so dont even consider his application valid.

SPINEY :(
Spiney
Guild hopper

Post by Spiney »

Oh damn, sorry dude. Well what i said applies to Karnatz #2 and not the genuine one.

Forgiveness please.
Moo! Happy now?
krntz
Scout
Scout

Post by krntz »

<3 :)

just clearing things out. and i thought i'd nvr come to that, since its so long ago that i sold the acc. almost thought he quitted or sumthing, since mates told me that he was nvr on. anyways, that sucked.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

out of curiosity.

are you still playing wow krntz?

how did you know about the guy that bought your account made an aplication to us?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
krntz
Scout
Scout

Post by krntz »

Well, i recently started playing wow again, as alliance in Neptulon. So, i'm on irc a lot, still in #pathofwreckage and #twilightshammer, and still in contact with horde mates in TH. Rynd pmd me like 40 mins ago, that the guy who bought my account, is trying to get in a guild introducing himself as the original karnatz and also claiming that he got kicked from pow for such a ridiculous reason. i wanted to clear things out.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

=)
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Veroth
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Veroth »

im confused... :?

Is he a clone?