Tarrow again, i wanna say a bit more about me :)

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Tarrow
Scout
Scout

Tarrow again, i wanna say a bit more about me :)

Post by Tarrow »

Hello people! My name is Tarrow and i am a lvl 60 orc hunter and 19 years old (irl:).

I would love it to join your guild since i love PvE and generally the company of a good guild.

My gear is: Helm GS(epic) Neck Darkfire Amulet(Blue) Shouldres GS(epic) Back Zulian Tigerhide colak(blue) Chest Deathdealer Breastplate(blue) Wrist Beastmaster's Bindings(blue) Weapons Zulian Stone Axe, 2h axe(blue) Gun Dawarven Hand Cannon(epic) Hands Beastmaster's Cloves(epic) Waist Beastmaster's Belt(blue) Legs GS(epic) Feet Beastalker's Boots(blue) Ring1 Masons Fraternity Ring(blue) Ring2 Jungle Ring of the Monkey(green) Trinket1 Blackhand's Breadth(blue) Trinket2 Insigna of the Horde(Blue)

I have complted MC Onyxia BWL pre quest.

I quarantee that i will be 100% active member available for raiding and farming even now in summer time that pple leave for vocasions and stuff like that. I am used in listening to Orders from raid leaders and act according to them in every situation.

My previous guilds were Cruel Intentions got disbanded.

I have chosen Overkill because it seems to be a guild that can and will do great things and i would love it to become a part of you .

Cheers , Tarrow :)
Hello my name is Tarrow 60 hunter ;D wanna join the guild ^^ Got half full epic i have done MC Onyxia BWL pre quest.. And have been in MC and ZG and Onyxia.. Got TS Vt CTraid and that. Im from Denmark, im 19 year's old ;D
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

I have chosen Overkill because it seems to be a guild that can and will do great things and i would love it to become a part of you
lol and as fenz said before we got plenty of hunters
Last edited by Nezguhl on 01 Jul 2006, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
Fialotta
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Tarrow again, i wanna say a bit more about me :)

Post by Fialotta »

Tarrow wrote:
I have chosen Overkill because it seems to be a guild that can and will do great things and i would love it to become a part of you .

Sure you've come to the right page mate?
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Re: Tarrow again, i wanna say a bit more about me :)

Post by Morlog »

Tarrow wrote:

Cheers , Tarrow :)
i dont know if the overkill recruitment staff visit our boards in their search for hunters but if they are i hope they give you a chance
best of luck to you
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

haha
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.