Post by Undeadninja »

Hello there.

RL name: Richard
IN name: Undeadninja

Experience: Onyxia, MC. littel BWL and AQ20

Proffesion: Skinning/ Elemental LW

Spec: 31/8/12

HP: 3562 unbuffed

Equipment: The Lobotomizer in MH and Brutality Blade in off H.
4/8 NS got Gloves, Boots, Bracers and Belt.
Head Shadowcrafter, Legs Shadowcrafter, Cheast Nightbrace Tunic and Tombstone Breastplate

I got 170 FR unbuffed if you want me to tell wat FR gear I have PLZ tell me so can I put it up here.

My char:
Only been in 1 Serius guild Brose was there for like 1 and a half mont then the guild got disband. Running around and getting pawned on the BG for the most of the time now.

A bit of my self.

I have just finished of school and will start my miletery service this year. I like to party got no girl friend for the moment but it will change soon I hope. not so mutch in to sports like to play WoW and CS on my comp. Training to get some more Strenght and Endurance on my spare time.
I have a black Cath named Shadow and 2 smaller brothers only 1 of them is playing WoW.
Have been playing wow for like 6 monts now started as a ally warrior but then I rerolled a rogue on the horde side. Love pvp to bad we loose all the time in bg.
I understand that I need to work some time b4 I can get some Epics if I get to join the guild.

Playing on: All days of the week for the moment.

Well I hope you like my apply and I hope I can join you.
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

Thanks for your interest in SM but unfortunatly, for you, we are never short on rogues. This means we won't recruit you at this point.
Fenz you can qute me if you want
Vigz
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Vigz »

Well Nez' quote says enough. Thanks for the interest.