Sacriledge the mage (typical noob apllication)

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Sacriledge
Grunt
Grunt

Sacriledge the mage (typical noob apllication)

Post by Sacriledge »

Hi all!! I am sacriledge a 60th level mage who is interested in joining your guild!!! My equipments are spellweaver turban, sergeant's amulet (sux i know), elder wizard's mantle, frost wolf advisor cloak, flarecore robe, sorceror's bracers, sorceror's gloves(EPIXXX!!), arcanist belt, spiritshroud leggings (or abyssal) , arcanist boots, don mauricio band of something :P, band of rumination, eye of the beast and fire ruby. ( I suck but we all started like this :D) . I am in a guild called beyondoblivion and they treat me like i do not exist ( no raids no answering in guild channel :cry: ). And also the guild as I've heard is falling apart... Soooo I am apllying for your guild because I want to make some big bad raids to show the world i am still alive :D ... I also have 2 real life friends in your guild erebus who pawns and kicks asses and karharoth who is a veeery good friend but in wow he denies my existance... ( i also have kaan as friend but he left :P) ... Finally I am a really cool and handsome and easygoing and perfect guy and i play from nude underground net cafes like karharoth :D...
Erebus
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Erebus »

What else can be said... GO GO GREEK WORLD DOMINATION!
Veroth
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Veroth »

You sound fucking mental mate, you'd fit right in.
karharoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by karharoth »

Cant verify that he is handsome as he said.He is more like Shaatii's Greek version...death metal,satan,666 etc.The one thing i can say for sure is that if we re looking for a hardcore (mage) player he is the MAN.
If you want breakfast in the bed, go sleep in the kitchen.
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

karharoth wrote:Cant verify that he is handsome as he said.He is more like Shaatii's Greek version...death metal,satan,666 etc.The one thing i can say for sure is that if we re looking for a hardcore (mage) player he is the MAN.
:lol:
Kaan
Scout
Scout

Post by Kaan »

OMG Sacri !!! pick him ftw !!! :)
You should know by now that ... more Greeks =win xD
<3
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

Kaan wrote:OMG Sacri !!! pick him ftw !!! :)
You should know by now that ... more Greeks =win xD
<3
Get back you slow cow
Sacriledge
Grunt
Grunt

Da sacriledge/Frostiledge

Post by Sacriledge »

Hmmm .... Hmmmmmmmmmm.. Hmmmmm .. Hmmmm ... recently I've heard that you are looking for a frost mage. Is that true? Oh don't you lie to me 8) we all know you want it :D . just to inform you I am frost... You can call me frostiledge or whatever groovy comes in your sick head :D. That's all for now... If you invite me in the guild i will tell you my secret love story with karharoth's sister !!! bye for now!!! :wink:
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

with his ... SISTER? sorry cant let you in now. if it was been his brother it would have been another story.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Alltho we all want the information about Karha's sister our mage population is healthy again so at this point we are not recruiting you.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.