Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Kororo, lvl 60 troll Mage

Post by Kororo »

Hi Sinister Ministry.

I would like to join your guild.

My name is Jan Tijs Heideveld i'm 25 years old and live in Holland (Zwolle). I work as an engineer at a road-protection company. 4th of August i will marry so that makes me engaged right now. After dinner at 19:30 I can be available upto………. late to play WoW.

I've been playing WoW for about a year now and have always been in Beyond Oblivion. As mage classleader and raidleader (in cooperation with The Beastro) I had a great time there. As some of you might know the guildleader stepped out wow and other founders of BO (close friends too) left. I left BO since Dosan, Spakianor and Pellaagarion left BO. They where the ones I play WoW in the first place. I have no alts with name (29 rogue, 40 priest i created while filling time) which makes Kororo my main.

We cleared MC now several times, we control Razorgore and start whipping at Vael. We completed ZG and are learning Ossirian in AQ20.

The fasted way to my gear is this link:
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1204236

I have 300 tailoring and 315 skinning and learned the new Fireball and Arcane missiles.

My spec. in the profile is a trial and doesn’t work for me. I wait for patch to respect. Depending on what's needed in the raid I respect.

I’m working pretty hard to get Exalted at CC (6k/21k right now) to get the nice ring and cool patterns (which will come after patch).

What I am looking for is a good organized guild willing to make progress. Actively do 40 man instances in order to enjoy this game. Since I expect to find skilled, nice and ambitious ppl in SM I’d like to join.

I have done prequest for onyxia, MC and BWL.

I know SM-members Soulslayer and Toenibbler (old BO members and met them once in RL).

Quote the announcement:
As of now, we are not inviting anyone new into the guild.

We're more or less invitation based and any person that we're looking into requires referrals from current members.
Invitation is also based on folks having a viable chance at raiding based on our current raiding roster.

At least you need to know as soon as there is a low activity at mages who you can invite. Or perhaps toenibbler/Soulslayer can refer me here.
Hopefully i can wisper ppl in SM to express myself a bit better. I just hope i can settle somewhere again on a nice place. Very confidence SM is such a place.
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

Can you please tell me why you left Monday?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Toenibbler wrote:Can you please tell me why you left Monday?
Read the BO mc-forums, everybody can :shock:
Last edited by Fenz on 13 Jun 2006, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

:)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

Kororo wrote:As some of you might know the guildleader stepped out wow and other founders of BO (close friends too) left. I left BO since Dosan, Spakianor and Pellaagarion left BO. They where the ones I play WoW in the first place.
Spakianor is close friend who will leave BO after he finishes implementing changes in BO. As soon as in CL-forum i read this news about spak i announced this was the limit. While the news came on monday if left also on monday.

Perhaps you mean more like "WHY" in stead of "why MONDAY". Besides the fact all close friends were gone the activity of ppl became lower and lower and for weeks i wasn't able to get over 30 ppl in the raid. Combine this with the leave of GL and friends and i think you understand i search for something else.
Veroth
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Veroth »

Nice application Kororororororo. gl mate :wink:
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

Fenz wrote:Read the BO mc-forums, everybody can :shock:
Indeed the MC-forum is open. Additional information to the lines i posted can be found there.
http://mc.beyondoblivion.nl/mcforum/viewforum.php?f=34
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

What i understand out of the post is that Dosan, spak and pella are you friends and you want to play with them, but they are not in SM...

Dosan is in Durability Loss and Spak stays until the new system, pella has not decided where to go....

so what is your motivation to join SM then.

and i quote Elemtra and Copperhoof, 2 of the officers: Predictable
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Kororo, lvl 60 troll Mage

Post by Kororo »

Kororo wrote: What I am looking for is a good organized guild willing to make progress. Actively do 40 man instances in order to enjoy this game. Since I expect to find skilled, nice and ambitious ppl in SM I’d like to join.

I just hope i can settle somewhere again on a nice place. Very confidence SM is such a place.
It's all in the app. post. Inviting Spak and Pellaa would be great ofc. I just checked out a guild wich feels best. Frank told something about how SM approaches things and that's what inspires me. I don't know how it would be like in DL.

Very prdictable indeed i left. Very less activity and founders left. I'm not the person who likes to sit down and do nothing. I like to keep on walking, but i can't walk alone in WoW. And while walking i'd like to walk with nice company.
Last edited by Kororo on 13 Jun 2006, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Toenibbler wrote:pella has not decided where to go....
http://forum.clan-fwd.com/viewtopic.php?t=94
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

...... no reply

i'm done :(
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

seems like a good addition to SM

gl Kororo :)
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

How much of an effect will your marriage have on your future playtime (if at all)?

Lateralus can give you tips on how to get you future wife hooked on this game if needed ;)
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

women need to just stfu and bring you a beer every once in awhile imo
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

My girlfriend also play WoW (lvl 40 Druid, Cupido). She doesn't play alot but for sure she understands how great the game is. My PC is in the livingroom so i'm not far away from her when i play.

I don't think i'll play WoW on 4th of August (wander what day i wil get married :P) and the week after for a nice honeymoon. But hopefully nothing bad will change as soon i'm married............

And Sudo, my fridge is very close to me. Tho she does bring me a cup of coffee at 20:30 every night. (as soon as GTST is finished)