Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

ceptine
Scout
Scout

lvl 60 warlock - ceptine

Post by ceptine »

Hello!

I have up untill now played my warlock only as an pvp alt due to the fact that that was the only way to get good gear for it since we didnt take alts in bwl with old fleetwood.
Thats why the gear isnt up to the same lvl as the other locks in SM.

The current gear on the lock is all you can get from pvp rank 10 and exaulted with ab, to get high ranks in pvp requires that you play even more then you do with pve so the time will be no problem

300+ spelldamage +6% spellcrit
(specc 7 - 0 - 44 destruction warlock = fast fire damage) (easy to change)

But one thing i do have is the experience, skill, time and disire to play pve in the frontline of the server since i have played pve up to trying on the twin emps (befor the officers in fwd shattered fwd and joind rn) entire bwl, mc, zg and so on.
I have been a classleader for rogues with Lionie in vintergatan when we still ran that guild.

Gear can be replaced but a nice player with an attitude that is focused 100% pve is harder to find, atleast i hope so

To talk about my own behavior on raids and such and my ability to play pve isnt right so if you want ask those that have played with me

I use vent and have no problem with eng.
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

ceptine
Scout
Scout

Post by ceptine »

yes i did post at there forum to, i want to play high end pve and there is a limited amount of guilds that play those, but you may allso se that i have not posted on the tdr forum for example. :)
fiddefisk

Post by fiddefisk »

Are you gay? yez or no
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

fiddefisk wrote:Are you gay? yez or no
fidde is looking for a boyfriend so the only impact that answer will have is if fidde will be lobbying for you or not care at all.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

You say your warlock is a pvp alt. Sorry to say m8, but we dont do crossguilding and certainly dont take alts to high instances. There you go fenz, i said it for you!
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Kimora
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Kimora »

Its his new main if i can speak for him..

and hes a good fella so be nice and give him a chance
ceptine
Scout
Scout

Post by ceptine »

i said it has been played as a pvp alt =) not that i play it as an alt anymore.. my other char is unguilded (that is the one that was my main untill now)

I look at my rogue as my farming alt just so you know, im not going to crossguild at all, i do not belive in that kind of crap :)

and no sry im not gay.. but im single so if you treat me nice well see what will happen.. hehe..
ceptine
Scout
Scout

Post by ceptine »

some personal info might be good to btw :P

My name is Erik

Live: In sweden, småland, nässjö..

occupation: i work in construction, drive a digger, cant remeber the propper word for it.. mine come from holland btw ;) Work from 07.00 to 16.00.

Living situation: I live along in a two room apartment with 25mbit connection, balcony and a bathtub :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

So is it a race between PoW and us?
Why didn't you get into Durability Loss?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Nässjö ey, then I'll stereotype and venture that you're employed by some form of railroad comapny ;P
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
ceptine
Scout
Scout

Post by ceptine »

a race? no i wouldnt call it that, what i have heard this is a good guild with a nice feal to it.

why is everybody so threatened by the fact that i have written an application to pow?

I didnt get into dura due to the fact that i hadnt played my rogue in fwd for as long time as those that went there, they only had 4 spots for rogues and they were all close friends that joined.

Nope you ventured wrong :) its an as we say in sweden, entreprenad, company =)
thrillar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by thrillar »

as i've heard, no spots for warlocks? :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

ceptine wrote:a race? no i wouldnt call it that, what i have heard this is a good guild with a nice feal to it.

why is everybody so threatened by the fact that i have written an application to pow?
It ain't about being threatened, we ain't recruiting people who have an application with some other guild because we do not know what you are gonna do if they would get a trial invite from both guilds (small chance but it could happen).

Case closed.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.