Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Rnann
Scout
Scout

Application: Level 60 Warrior

Post by Rnann »

Hi!

My name is Robin and i'm 18 years old. I'm living in Sweden.
I'm graduating from school this summer so i got pretty much school work to do right now. But when i graduate i got alot of time to play WoW.
I have played WoW since it was released in Europe but i have taken 1 brake from it for like 6 months ago but then i started playing again.
Now i'm playing between 4-6 hours a day and at the moment i'm working with getting all the pre-q's done.

So, maybe i should write some thing about my char.
It's a level 60 Orc Warrior named Rnann with some BoE epics. Here's a link for you to check out my gear.
And if you don't feel like it, i can write some of the stuff here.
Armor: 7063 (with tanking gear)
HP: 4179
Def: 387

I have experience from Garr and Baron in MC and most of ZG. And i have done MC pre-q and working on Ony-preq and BWL pre-q is after that.

Right now i'm a member of Midvinter and before that i was in Vintergatan but left when the guild got seperated.

I would like to join your guild is because it seems like a nice guild and it's got more experience than Midvinter. The reason why i want to change from Midvinter is that nothing happends in the guild. We do MC very rarely and when we do it's usually whipes all the time.
So basically the guild doesn't have any will to come further in the game, which makes it harder for me to continue.

But anyway, hope to hear from you and if you feel that it is something i have missed in the application please tell me so.

//Rnann
Freudian
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Freudian »

Hi there Rnann, long time no see =)

I can only remember positive stuff from this guy, from my time in VG.
Rnann
Scout
Scout

Post by Rnann »

Hehe, haven't seen you either for a long time.
Nice to hear from you though. :D
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Thanks for your interest in SM but we are not gonna recruit you at this time.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.