mjsupercow
Scout
Scout

Lvl 60 Druid application - MJsupercow

Post by mjsupercow »

Hey there Sinister Ministry!

I am interested in joining your guild

About myself IRL:

My Name is Jesper, a boy from Copenhagen, Denmark who just turned 18. Atm I am studying in the 2. Grade of HTX, Higher Technical Exam.
I spend quite a lot of time playing Wow, I am unemployed atm and I really enjoy the more social aspects of WOW such as raiding. I’m currently in the middle of my exams, which limits the amount of wow I can play a bit.
But as soon as they are over, I will be available at all times almost :D
As you maybe can read, I can speak English, and I have experience talking English in VT or TS, also about raiding tactics. I like helping other people that might be confused over anything in game :P

And now to my character:

I have an lvl 60 tauren Druid (Female cow ftw) named "MJsupercow", currently specced 1/19/31 (yep, I got innervate :D). I got some of the best blue druid healing gear, and 3 epics which one is from MC.
The reason I got 19 points in feral is that I like being able to kill things by myself, but what I really enjoy the most is healing.
I will probably spec full resto in next patch, even though innervate becomes core ability for druids, and if you like, you shall be welcome to comment anything about my talent build :D

My professions are skinning 305(damn finkles skinner won’t drop :() / tribal LW 300 (can craft HotW).

With my standard healing gear is my mana pool on around 5500 unbuffed, and I have about 200 + healing and 20 mana/5 sec. I think that I heal pretty good myself, always fighting to out heal the priests in instances, and keeping an constant eye on my overhealing to always keep it below 20 %.

I am a previously officer and druid class leader of recently disbanded SSE guild. I loved SSE, we had lots of fun, but we weren’t really going anywhere raiding wise. We were constantly running the same bosses in ZG, as we couldn't get enough members to do bosses in MC. I think SSE was the best guild ever for gaming pleasure, but now I would really like to see some more endgame-content as there is almost nothing more for me to get in the 5-10 man dungeons.
I have experience in ZG to the panther boss, have killed snake through tiger several times, and I’m halfway revered with Zandalar tribe. In MC we have downed luci several times with our former raiding partner, and killed magmadar once before the corporation was cancelled.
I am almost honored with Cenarion circle, and have experience killing kurinaxx the first boss several times.

What I am really looking for is a guild with great raiding skills and ofc a nice atmosphere and good humor, and you guys seem like the right choice :D
I am willing to join most raiding events in the evening on week days, or anytime in the weekend. I do not expect epics raining from the sky, as I’m already used to raid a lot without it paying off.
I'm willing to work hard to achieve goals in end game instances, I can offer you a dedicated healer that likes what he’s doing, and make an honor of putting innervates on the priests fast as possible :D
Hope you will take a look at my application and consider letting me in.

Best regards, MJsupercow, teh imba female cow

Edit: I have done preQ for onyxia, MC and BWL :P
Last edited by mjsupercow on 14 May 2006, 12:40, edited 1 time in total.
Negul
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Negul »

I remember you... You were in Abaddon Order, right ?^^
mjsupercow
Scout
Scout

Post by mjsupercow »

Yeah! teh imba danish guild, who moved into NGB, right? :D

thats me :wink:

That was like ages ago, in the early and fun lvl'ing times :D
Negul
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Negul »

Hehe yeah... Then i do remember you. I remember how we fought along sides in SM xD
mjsupercow
Scout
Scout

Post by mjsupercow »

That was the best times :D you remember kashakk and kashade? those guys where cool SM partners :D
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

mjsupercow wrote:That was the best times :D you remember kashakk and kashade? those guys where cool SM partners :D
Kashade is like, the biggest noob ever.
And also negul's alt ;p
Negul
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Negul »

Kibs wrote:
mjsupercow wrote:That was the best times :D you remember kashakk and kashade? those guys where cool SM partners :D
Kashade is like, the biggest noob ever.
And also negul's alt ;p
-.- Yeah Kashakk is my real life mate! and Kashade... yeah.. my alt.. 8)
mjsupercow
Scout
Scout

Post by mjsupercow »

Ace! :D that is kinda the only peeps i remember :D but remember you where ace man :D
Negul
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Negul »

mjsupercow wrote:Ace! :D that is kinda the only peeps i remember :D but remember you where ace man :D
8) Great times! And kibs....Your love for me is still as strong as ever.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

True, true
:mrgreen:
Negul
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Negul »

and btw nice application :-)
mjsupercow
Scout
Scout

Post by mjsupercow »

Thx :D
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Thumbs up on this one btw
Sorry for ze spam ramiz !
karharoth
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by karharoth »

More sexie cows for uncle karha!
If you want breakfast in the bed, go sleep in the kitchen.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

not like we have a lot of druids either btw :s