lvl 60 warrior application

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Solalias
Grumpy

lvl 60 warrior application

Post by Solalias »

Hi there fellow WoW players

I would like to apply to join your guild.

First a bit about my self:

My name is Jean-Pierre a 19 year old boy from Copenhagen, Denmark. At the moment im in school trying to graduate this summer. As i dont have a job i have a big amount of time to play WoW. So raiding shouldnt be a problem. At the moment i have exams but i can just study in the day and then be more than rdy to raid in the evening. As for my english i can understand what is written to me and i can even write back :wink: In all the time i have been raiding with SSE ive used Ventrilo so voice communications wont be a problem.

Now my char:

Its a lvl 60 orc warrior. My professions are Blacksmithing(300) and Mining (300). Im protection specced 7/0/44 maybe its too much but i kind of like it that way ofc im open to suggestions if there should be something better. As for my gear its available on
http://ctprofiles.net/312420 and if you dont feel like taking a look in there ill just sum it up:

5339 HP , 401 def and 7k armor as for raiding experience i have tanked up to Panther in ZG and killed Onyxia in order to get my sword so i know the tactics, have also been in MC but only for trash and some failed attemts on Luci. Have done the pre-quests for BWL as well.
Just in order to say something about the times i can raid. I can raid everyday after 16.00 - 01.00 ST in the period where im having exams and after/if i graduate i can play all them time.

I would like to join you as i see you as a very serious guild that are doing really well in everything you do. What i can give the guild is a dedicated tank that is willing to work hard.

Hope that you like the application and will consider me - Solalias
Zakh
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Zakh »

Nice application :)
Arkandor
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Arkandor »

like this one... trail period FTW
I'm the figurehead on a ship of fools
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

A coherent application, hear hear!
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Garmed
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Garmed »

i like his name way to much to make a stupid remark here so im just going to leave that to someone else, any takers? Well seems like a fine lad to me, how's your booty? Well shaped and rock hard or are you more of an i elephant and with the subtance of jealyfish? Either way, take some photos and send it to garmedgoeshardcore@hotmale.com thanks and the best of luck to you
i wear Veroths cloak but i bet the smart money says he wears my grandmas panties. Thats just nasty.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

yeah yeah yeahs is a good band

+1
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Solalias
Grumpy

Post by Solalias »

Thx for all the kind words. :)
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Welcome 8)
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.