App to join again :>

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Kiteshavara
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

App to join again :>

Post by Kiteshavara »

Hi I think most of the core members remember me, I left for RN a couple of months ago. I stated my reasons and that's all in the past but since then some things have happened. I left RN a while back because I got burned out on raiding and my priest in general. So I took a break and now I'm back!

First of all I generally liked RN and most of the people were nice, but the guild spirit didn't really find me there and the median age are somewhat to low for my taste. But still they're good people. But I miss alot of people in SM and old odium, and this game is in all regards a very social game in the end, so you should seek to play with people you like.

But alas I know you don't seek new members actively so i guess my chances are low but I thought I' de make a try anyway. And if you're not interested just tell it like it is right away, cause that's it for me on this server, not gona play here anymore in that case.

Lastly I have all the time in the world for raiding and I don't mind wiping on new encounters as you should know, I had 100% raid attendance to BWL back in the day. My gear is mostly epics and some blues, couldn't link to my ctprofiles cause of maintenance :/

And btw I'm a priest for those that don't know :P

// Kite
Veroth
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Veroth »

Kite!! I want your babies!!!
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Hi!
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Lol ...

We are still the same 'unorganized' and latecoming bunch as we were before you left. These things ruined your 'game experience' back in the days, i fail to see why you suddenly would feel at home.

Add to that that i don't like so-called guildhoppers.
Vigz
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Vigz »

Well at least he was honest back then. That's something I can really appreciate. Unlike some person that recently left for another guild and made up some BS story :P

For a lot of people WoW is their first mmorpg and they don't know that all the shit that a guild goes through is the same as in other guilds untill they join another one. As Fenz said in reply to Kite's goodbye post: The grass is always greener on the other side.

That being said we have an active roster of priests atm.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Our grass is more like a shade of pink tho :p
Kinda like late's dress
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

If Vigz would add some cool sounds to the raidcalender maybe then people would always be on time and stop having fun and raid hardcore but......noooo too much work he says. Be happy that you got out alive!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Which reminds me Vigz (sigh!)
Where's that sms notification ??!&
Kiteshavara
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Kiteshavara »

Ok thx for the fast answer, not gona play on this server anymore now so cya! And gl with AQ and naxx.
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Kiteshavara wrote:Ok thx for the fast answer, not gona play on this server anymore now so cya! And gl with AQ and naxx.
Have fun. :)
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.