A priest looking for a new home

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

I vote no, since everyone else vote yes...:)

Ah, spinner, rember the first time I saw you.. it was on the south side of brm, you where there, you held my hand so tight. Do you remeber? when we used to have so much fun? I used to cry sometimes, do you remeber?

Stay, duddudidudi, oh want you stayaay?
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

hello Spiney,

why do you wanna join SM particularly? (and do not point at Kibs.. he cannot be the reason :P )

Btw I would recommend not to use the phrase "Voulez-vous couchez avec moi" anywhere near Fenz. I heard that might end nasty... :shock:
Cute Tauren!
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

spinftw.
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

spineeeeey!
Sparky
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Sparky »

well i where in pow before ;O He is a really good priest and fellow :> well i dont play anymore but you should recruit him! ;>
Spiney
Guild hopper

Post by Spiney »

Heh wow, just wow. People saying such nice things about me really made me happy and wanting to join you even more. But well, something happened that I really not expected.

After I left PoW apparently it started such a commotion about the new rules, and they got withdrawn. I really didn't mean to cause this by leaving them, I just wanted to move on and find a better place where i could actively raid.

But well, 2 things turned out. First thing would be the sudden change of rules for the best in PoW, second thing would be the fact that you have enough active priests already and you don't really need me. But as I said, I want to raid, and I want to raid actively. So I am stuck in the middle between a guild which I have some nice friends in (like Mokozzo, Goatlord, Gaar, Ithelia and that troll mage that sends me love messages) where I can have a spot as a back-up, and a guild with 30+ people whispering me that they want me back as an active raider and officer.

So it's obvious that I have to make a choice, and the choice that would make me the happiest is going back to my old guild. I hope you understand my choice, sorry to have wasted your time and thanks for all the nice things you people said :)
Moo! Happy now?
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

noooooo :(
komaan gast
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Rather see you happy in PoW than not quite as happy in SM. Good luck and hope things start "working as intended" in your old guild. :)