Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

fhein
Scout
Scout

application (shaman)

Post by fhein »

Hi everybody :D

I'm a friend of lateralus (actually, we're coworkers) and he convinced me to start playing on Twilight's Hammer so I could join you. He's also to blame for my choice of class. Professions are mining and engineering.

I have a level 17 troll shaman and I'm not going to hurry leveling since I think that's a fun part of the game, so I would like to join you in.. about 6 months or so when I reach level 60 and have some nice equipment :P

A side effect of me starting to play last week is that my girlfriend got instantly hooked, and she'll get an own account when we get back from Japan. Don't think she'll be much into guilds and raiding, but I might want to bring her along sometime (in the far future) if that's possible.

Personal stuff: I'm 26 and live in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Gupim
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gupim »

Any friend of Lateralus is a potential way for me to get to annoy him with epix outside the game even more :D

Hope we can find a spot for you!

And be sure to get Carrot on a stick when you get to lvl 40, ill make sure to help you with that quest ;)
"go all out, i wont lose aggro"
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

WTB transmute GF to wow sidekick!!

oh an hi there fhein :D
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Yay.. it only took me like 1 year to get u started with WoW? I remember ur words "No no im so afraid i will get hooked" And here you are. Go get 60 and some gear and the chances are on ur side mate :)
Göstakniv
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Post by Göstakniv »

A friend of Lateranus is a friend of mine
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Göstakniv wrote:A friend of Lateranus is a friend of mine
I should do as shaatii and nezguhl.. post to GM to gimme a namechange because my guildies have a hard time spelling laterALUS.. please rename me LaterAnus so we can have some communication in our guild!!!
flame
El Complicatore

Re: application (shaman)

Post by flame »

fhein wrote:Hi everybody :D

I'm a friend of lateralus (actually, we're coworkers) and he convinced me to start playing on Twilight's Hammer so I could join you. He's also to blame for my choice of class. Professions are mining and engineering.

I have a level 17 troll shaman and I'm not going to hurry leveling since I think that's a fun part of the game, so I would like to join you in.. about 6 months or so when I reach level 60 and have some nice equipment :P

A side effect of me starting to play last week is that my girlfriend got instantly hooked, and she'll get an own account when we get back from Japan. Don't think she'll be much into guilds and raiding, but I might want to bring her along sometime (in the far future) if that's possible.

Personal stuff: I'm 26 and live in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Lateralus gave me 50g to say you are a great person and that we should by all means close our eyes to the fact you are level 17!
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
fhein
Scout
Scout

Post by fhein »

:P

I'm proud to announce that I now can make mechanical squirrels.

Was hunting for boar meat to train cooking, and got the schematic from a lvl 9 mottled boar. Just send me a pm if you want a mechanical friend ;)
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

fhein wrote::P

Was hunting for boar meat to train cooking, and got the schematic from a lvl 9 mottled boar. Just send me a pm if you want a mechanical friend ;)
trying to bribe us with mechanical squirrels yeeh
Wallia
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Nezguhl wrote:
fhein wrote::P

trying to bribe us with mechanical squirrels yeeh
we all know it doesnt take something "organic" to get u off.. ;)