an 60 lvl shaman looks for membership

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

mamouken
Scout
Scout

an 60 lvl shaman looks for membership

Post by mamouken »

hello..my name is mamouken!an 60 lvl resto shaman(no mana tide totem but if you want i can learn this for your guild :))i am from greece and i can speak greek(of cource),english and a little german!i would like to join ur guild a lot!!so can i..?? :?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Why?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
mamouken
Scout
Scout

Post by mamouken »

why i would like to join your guild??well with no offence but as i can see from your topics u guys are really funny :D except this i would like to have some experience from the hardest instances (BWL,AQ) and become better.i am bored with this game because i always go to the same instances all the time ZG,UBRS,MC(till the first boss) :(
mamouken
Scout
Scout

Post by mamouken »

so?
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

its gone 13 minutes since your first post?

arent you a bit impatient? =S

also its not very likely for a new member to get into the endgame instances such as BWL/AQ unless we have said we are looking for that class.

trying to join us just for endgame loot and epics is probably a waste of time.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
mamouken
Scout
Scout

Post by mamouken »

i am patient..but i dont have much time..thats why :( and i know that i wont join you in these instances soon (or maybe never) :( but as i said before i like ur guild and i am determined to stay and have fun with u
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

Well we have a strict policy about having fun.
Wallia
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

whats your current gear / how active are you etc?

(we already recruited a shaman yesterday btw :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
mamouken
Scout
Scout

Post by mamouken »

i log in almost every day..my current gear is 30 points in resto and 21 points in elemental..ofc i will change it to full resto if i join ur guild!
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

From what guild are you coming from? You mentioned you've been to MC, so why werent you resto for that? You wanne join us because you think we are fun, does that imply that your former guild isnt? Also like Gorlom mentioned, don't expect to join a BWL or AQ raid for quite some time if you would be joining us. This is not something we just say, its the plain thruth. Also is there anyone that can verify your reputation as a player and person in this server?
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
mamouken
Scout
Scout

Post by mamouken »

i am coming from guild deathwishers..i was resto but not full..i implied that u have humor(not fun)..i want to leave DW because this guild isnt organized enough and the most ppl there are $#@!@..except LBLACK of cource(the guild master)i didnt understand ur last question srry :(
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

My last question ok, what i mean is. Is there anyone in our guild that knows you or that you know who can say that you are a person we can trust, who is loyal etc..

And if its not someone in our guild, is there someone else who's known and has a good reputation that can speak on your behalf?
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
mamouken
Scout
Scout

Post by mamouken »

hmm..i am not sure..why do u want to know that?is there any person out there that wants to leave sinister ministry :shock: ?!?!i have many friends that can tell u this but do u trust these ppl and not me ??:))
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

sorry wrong thread :P

*edit
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
mamouken
Scout
Scout

Post by mamouken »

guys i really have to go i will post as soon as i can...srry