Application for 60 hunter looking for new things to try

Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Aenila
Scout
Scout

Application for 60 hunter looking for new things to try

Post by Aenila »

My name is Thomas. I’m 17 years old and on a daily basis I work from 7 am to 4 pm. I started playing WoW last august, where I bought the game after seeing a friend play it. It fast caught my interest, and I have been playing it regular since. Today I have a lvl 60 hunter, named Aenila. I love to do PvE, and sometimes I also tend to do some PvP once in a while. My tradeskills at the current moment is skinning and leatherworking, both at 300, but I’m considering chancing due to the huge amount of Dragonscale leatherworkers on the server. Also I’m 300 in cooking and 270 in fishing, which I am going to train up in a few weeks. At the moment I am specced in marksmanship, 5/32/14, which I think is best for PvE, but if you demand other from me, I will change right away. For a pet I have a lvl 60 Cat, which I have taught all the special abilities for cats. My current gear is all blue. It is set for DPS, due to the fact that hunters are, in my view, set to do damage in instances, but I also have some gear for PvP. I am currently looking for a new bow and a new helmet, but I am working on that, as I am writing this application.
Concerning my fireresistance for MC, Ony and on, I, unbuffed, have 49. At the moment I have done the MC- and BWL-prequest, for the Onyxia I am at the last dragon in Test of Sculls, before I need to go to UBRS and loot blood of drakki. I am working on it, and it will be priority one for me, if I am chosen to be a trial. As for other guilds, I am now inside Dark Horde Knights, a rather small guild, but growing. While it’s being a small guild I haven’t done any 40-man raids, except the ones in AV,. My reasons for leaving this apply, is that I wish to do end-game instances, such as MC, ZG, Ony, BWL and so on, but another great reason is also that one of my friends, Ravagebull, is inside the guild.

I have left a link where you can see my current gear.
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1106559

This was my application, and I hope you will consider it and give me a chance to prove my worth.

Thomas
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv