Knock knock who's there?

Moderator: Officer Corps Reps

Obould
Scout
Scout

lvl 60 War application

Post by Obould »

Name's Obould

Am a 21 year old guy. Been playing WoW for over a year. Have two lvl 60's and tons of alts.

Before now I rolled with Vintergatan, but due to some things we split up a week ago or so, and I'm now looking for a new guild.

Been tanking all the bosses in MC and Razorgore and Vael. Didnät get any further then that before the split.

A bit about myself...well. As I said, 21 year old, an currently studying networking tech, and gonna do it for a year and a half. Bah, aint no good to type things about myself...

Dont really KNOW anyone in SM, but I used to talk alot to Coolof before he disapered...Freudian also knows me pretty well aswell.
Thats about it...
I'm a general niceguy aswell
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

so why did you pick us to join over other guilds? (just curious :)
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Obould
Scout
Scout

Post by Obould »

I first asked around on PoW, since 2 of those I have played the most with play there now after VG split up.
But they we're full.

Then I asked RN, because 1 other guy I have played alot with in VG joined them.
But they were full aswell.

Then I had a chat with Freudian, whom I like to play with aswell, was wondering if I was looking for a guild, which I was. So i thought, Hey, let's have a chat with them.

And as I wrote before, I've talked alot with Coolof before he took a break, and I thought atleast him a sane and cool guy. And I've heard good things about SM/Odium, and lots of swedish players aswell.
So you have alot of what I'm looking for in a guild.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

a lot of swedish players = good? :P
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

sudo wrote:a lot of swedish players = good? :P
yes!
Obould
Scout
Scout

Post by Obould »

Both yes and no :)

Good side is that I dont have to speak english all the time.

Downside is that we Swedes do nothing else then drink beer ALL the time, so only speaking to drunk Swedes (Me being one aswell) gets kinda out of hand :P
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Obould wrote:Both yes and no :)

Downside is that we Swedes do nothing else then drink beer ALL the time, so only speaking to drunk Swedes (Me being one aswell) gets kinda out of hand :P
then you should meet myca.. geez (skål)
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

Obould wrote:Both yes and no :)

Thats the best part :-)
//Deadleg
Obould
Scout
Scout

Post by Obould »

Glad ya like it :P ;)

Merely the truth :P