the video.. (with emphasis on THE)

Chit chat
agrabush
General
General

the video.. (with emphasis on THE)

Post by agrabush »

Aith, a couple of friends of mine made a pretty death metal song, then we got drunk or stoned on some occations and recorded some awesome moves.. :P

crazy low framerates and so on (we used fraps) makes you question who really are the newbs, us at lvl50+ or our victims at under lvl 30.. ;)

http://www.swampsupnostrils.com/Dagfinns/index.htm

this page links to both music, remixes and the video, and the lyrics to the song is at the bottom..
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

Hehe cool, you all seem to like Darkshire a lot. The part where you were slaying down noobs while they were defending against Stitches was esp fun!

Oh, and the helm still looks awesome. 8)
Jump in!
agrabush
General
General

aith...

Post by agrabush »

stitches was actually attacked by malebaria (who's angle the clip is from) and mucholini's rogue on our server (you can see he's already dead when we start the clip.. ;))
the alliance newbs started gathering around to watch those two kill him, mucho took all the aggro (notice he's dead as the clip starts) while malebaria doesn't give a damned if stitches only needs 2 more strikes to die.. he prefers wasting newbs (as was the theme of the vid.. :D:D:D)

malebaria is one of my friends who made the song, while mucho is my neighbor-- and as you can tell by both their performance, it's all recorded in pretty intoxicated states.. (recorded at my place, ufcuz.. ;))

that clip in particular could have been booring if not halvdan disaster had shown up while male is frozen, dunno what he was thinking(trying to prove).. , but he made everyone here LOL, for real...
agrabush
General
General

Post by agrabush »

although noone said anything about it, I'm pretty pleased with the clip where I'm trying to aggro every guard in darkshire, while dot'ing every player I can see.. (ok I spend too much time with the one dwarf, but hey, me trying to jump that fence is hilarious... :D)

tnx for the helmet love btw.. ;)