Darthna's application

Chit chat
Darthna
Scout
Scout

Darthna's application

Post by Darthna »

Hello there!

Well title says all, so I'll get to the point right away, telling you a few things about me / my character.

Name is Darthna, undead warlock, been 60 since May, wanna join SM because "SM is a relatively small guild whose members enjoy playing WoW together", which is exactly my point of view, as well as the reason I left DW/EW even though I have many (both real life and in game) friends there. Also,my best wow friend's (Gronig/Kaan) comments made me wanna join your guild. Regarding experience, I was in all the 1st EW kills (and the previous wipes ofc) up to Domo, and Onyxia

My name is Stefanos, coming from Athens, Greece, 24 years old (omg I am growing old :/). Studying translation in a french univercity.

Yes I am in the lava, rez plz :/

David is my hero

I guess that's about it. I know you are not recruiting atm, I am fine with it, and since I do not wish to join another guild I can wait the next transfer period (assuming you guys will actually want me then), I'll lvl my warrior alt till then :)

Best regards and keep having fun in WoW (I am not talking bout happy raiding and phat lewt cause there are secondary at most and sure to come at some point)

Cheers

Darthna: 60 undead warlock, Twilight's Hammer
Eilistraee: 60 troll warrior, Twilight's hammer
Nemessis: 60 Night elf druid, Hyjal
Myriam, 18 (and growing) orc warrior, Genjuros