Explanation

Chit chat
Renegades
Sergeant
Sergeant

Explanation

Post by Renegades »

First of all i want to thank SM for 6 months of "holding" me.
As many of you know, i left guild today.
About "not welcome" part :
I talked with Mao weeks ago about "guild strange acting" to me.
I complained many times about no greetings from loads of guild members, not willing to help when something is not needed for them. Leaded mount runs, leaving everything i did just to HS and to do 1 enchant to some SM alt and travel back to continue where i was.

Main thing - No serious raiding
I spend loads of time on WoW, i read a lot about raids, pvp... I dinged 1st lvl 85 to be able to "boost" tons of SM members in HCs, to gear em up, to explain tactics. I was hoping for serious raids, realm 1st attempts, flasking, enchanting gear and on our 1st raid loads ppls asked where is entrance, what does that slime do..... I expected of ppl to come prepared on raid if they already signed.

Mao, green and alt tried to explain me how does SM works and then i realised i dont search that kind of guild, stable progressing.

Second thing - No PvP activity

It was great honor to be part of huge SM family but at this point i seek more....

As i helped always you can whisper me anytime for any kind of favor.

With regrets, Renegades.
...The poetry that comes from the squaring off between and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in dissonance...
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

We have indeed been behind you on this expansion, exactly the opposite of when you joined us. Its how it works.
Good luck on your next guild.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.