laptop help

Chit chat
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

that and mac is double price for pretty much any piece of hardware compared to pc .. sure it looks nice, but not worth THAT much either

love my iphone/pad, but I dont see myself ever buying a mac pc
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Joujubruju wrote:U can be haters, I am not fond of the apple prices and policy at all, but talk no trash about teh machines they make, they are far better than the solutions that companies like HP, Dell and whoever else is pushing around PCs.
I call bullshit on that one... Apple are using the exact same components as any other PC manufacturer out there. They're using Intel's processors, Samsung's or Crucial's RAM, ATi's or Nvidia's GFX cards and any of the major harddrive manufacturers harddrives.

MacBooks and iMacs have been PCs since they switched to the x86 architecture in 2005 (I'm using the PC acronym to refer to the x86 family of computers here which is kinda wrong, but at least it's better than using it as a synonym for Windows).

The only major difference between an Apple PC and a PC from another manufacturer with the same components (not that hard to find) is OSX, and if you're going to install Windows on it you remove the difference completely.
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

I understand you are calling Macs, transvesti gay PC´s... is that correct?
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Hina
General
General

Post by Hina »

As far as i got in figuring out macbooks and macbook pro, buy the macbook, upgrade your ram and you save yourself 100 euros.
Other specs are all the same... except for a card readers and firewire :P

Correct me if i'm wrong ofc.

And get the macbook pro if you want to rock aluminium instead of white plastic :P
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

flame wrote:I understand you are calling Macs, transvesti gay PC´s... is that correct?
That sounds accurate
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Hina wrote:As far as i got in figuring out macbooks and macbook pro, buy the macbook, upgrade your ram and you save yourself 100 euros.
Other specs are all the same... except for a card readers and firewire :P
This is true for the "cheap" MacBook pro. That is why I chose for the 13.3 inch MacBook. I also like the looks better ;)

macstore is slacking, one more week before delivery