Hunter wants to join :D

Chit chat
Anonymous

Hunter wants to join :D

Post by Anonymous »

Hi guys,
My ingame name is Athyr, lvl 60 hunter.
So far i have to do all attuments/pre Quests.

I played in The Dark Realm and left because i felt there was to much griefing over loot going on. I havent been griefed, i just got sick from reading all the bullshit when no GM or officer was around. Stoopid backstabing, really hate such behavior.
Oh and i played a Priest in TDR but i cant heal anymore, if i try i fall asleep instantly... really :/

But besides what happened i still have a lot of friends even some RL friends in TDR so im not hated by them, only by some :P And thats by far more a personal thing.

I got intrested in joining you trough a reccomendation from a good RL friend, Cryl from Fleedwood.

I do Enjoy PvE and PvP likewise. And i do appreciate a nice ganking Party from time to time to clear STV ^^

About my RL
Im a 25 years old male from germany and im wasting my time @ Lübeck University.

About Lava Rezzing and David H.
I would not rezz him if he falls into the Lava. But he would make a great Pet, since he got Screech on the highest availabe rank. I mean wich mage wouldnt interupt his cast while getting shouted at with "IF BEEN LOOKING FOR FREEEOM..."

p.s.
WoW is recreation for me so i want to have fun from it not e-peen size increase.

Cya Athyr
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

what is your standpoint on female tauren from germany?
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I play one myself :P

Male tauren are just too fat cant see shit with a 5 tauren group. ^^
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

"IF BEEN LOOKING FOR FREEEOM..."
This just gave you bonus points :D Even though you are from Germany.........talk to one of us ingame.
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

I play one myself

Male tauren are just too fat cant see shit with a 5 tauren group. ^^
Imo that was definately the wrong answer....
Cute Tauren!
Braidwood
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Braidwood »

No it was the right answer.

5 man tauren MOUNTED are even worse. OMG.

UD FTW!!!
Braidwood. Calmly, Quietly, Not one of the Best!
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

and once again a `outsider´ is feeling the presure that he needs to be gay with hasselhof to have a chance to join :S
We already got to many gays in Sm/odium (read my last post on last applyment or however its spelled).
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

TavröDömus wrote:and once again a `outsider´ is feeling the presure that he needs to be gay with hasselhof to have a chance to join :S
We already got to many gays in Sm/odium (read my last post on last applyment or however its spelled).
To many gays can you have to may gays in a guild?
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

affraid you wont get enough attention if there are other young males in the guild tauro

hahaha this whole thing about everyone beeing gay is more wishfull thinking from you tauro , if everyone was homosexuall you would be normal and wouldnt ahve to hide your "dirty" secret
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Nezguhl
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Nezguhl »

Morlog wrote:affraid you wont get enough attention if there are other young males in the guild tauro

hahaha this whole thing about everyone beeing gay is more wishfull thinking from you tauro , if everyone was homosexuall you would be normal and wouldnt ahve to hide your "dirty" secret

LOL
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

If you sell me your Krol Blade for 300g you're in imo (too bad I don't get to make those decisions tho). ;)
Jump in!