Been looking for a new mouse

Chit chat
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

Have you ever tried Naos 5000? or any mouse with the same shape? in case you do. Did you find it to your liking?
Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

Karura wrote:Have you ever tried Naos 5000? or any mouse with the same shape? in case you do. Did you find it to your liking?
Not like the naos 5000, but i have tried the steelseries ikari, and i liked it, but i guess like most mice it takes a while to get used to it :)
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

In that case I suggest you to buy Ikari. Don't want you to regret your purchase, simply due to Naos very unique shape.
I certainly dont like it at least. But as you say, it takes a while until you get used to it. And everyone got different taste.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Having played with my new mx518 all weekend im leaning towards saying that this is the best mouse ive tried, and i tried alot. GF raging at me for spending money on new mouses when i have working ones (METAFOR ALERT !!! EHHH EHHHH EHHHHH!!!!!!!)

The ones ive tried recently are

3/5, its to big!! Other than that ok!

3/5, thought this one would be perfect but after playing with it for 4 months i dont really get used to it ^^
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

Lateralus, what is it that sticks out of the mouse with some numbers on? on the top picture?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Tbone wrote:Lateralus, what is it that sticks out of the mouse with some numbers on? on the top picture?
weights, so you can have it as heavy as you want ^^
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

Lateralus wrote:
Tbone wrote:Lateralus, what is it that sticks out of the mouse with some numbers on? on the top picture?
weights, so you can have it as heavy as you want ^^
awesome!!!!