Torrent sites?

Chit chat
Sinarion
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Torrent sites?

Post by Sinarion »

My primary torrent site Filelist.org have died, so i need to find a new one .. Any sugestions?
Cuming soon in a bed near you!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I have some vites left for torrentleech.org. Nasty waiting times until you have your ratio up tho. Try to get in a torrentbytes.net. Sometimes they accept new people.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fenz wrote:I have some vites left for torrentleech.org. Nasty waiting times until you have your ratio up tho. Try to get in a torrentbytes.net. Sometimes they accept new people.
would love to get hands on one of those invites if u can =)
Sinarion
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Sinarion »

I just registered with Torrentbytes.net, will try it out.. Cheers =)
Cuming soon in a bed near you!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Lateralus wrote:
Fenz wrote:I have some vites left for torrentleech.org. Nasty waiting times until you have your ratio up tho. Try to get in a torrentbytes.net. Sometimes they accept new people.
would love to get hands on one of those invites if u can =)
Pm me your e-mail adress.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Torrentbytes.net works really well, just remember to seed as much as you download :D
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

TorrentBytes.net is the bomb ! By far the best torrent site out there.
Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

TorrentBytes.net is very nice, use it quite alot :), usually use tvtorrents.com for my tv needs they got a lot of packs and stuff there also :)

Anyone know of a nice audiobooks torrent site ?
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Good to know, since apparently tpb'll be the first site to be legally censored in the Netherlands.
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

OpenDNS is the way to go Sneek. Piratebay is "censored" in Denmark, but problem is solved using OpenDNS. Not sure if it's the same as in Netherlands though.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

sneek wrote:Good to know, since apparently tpb'll be the first site to be legally censored in the Netherlands.
I'm not so sure about that :D
Peter Sunde sues Mr. Kuk

The press representative of The Pirate Bay, Peter Sunde, announces that he is filing criminal charges and lodging a lawsuit for defamation in Swedish court against Mr. Tim Kuik of Stichting BREIN in the Netherlands.
This is a response to the blatant and outrageous claims publically made by Mr. Tim Kuik.
Recently, he has claimed in international press that The Pirate Bay operators and Peter Sunde are engaging in criminal so-called DDoS attacks against the web site of Stichting BREIN.

These statements were made without any form of evidence presented by Mr. Tim Kuik and can only be considered a personal attack against Peter Sunde on purely political grounds, designated to hurt his professional reputation.

We are also researching previous statements attributed to Mr. Tim Kuik that may become additional parts of our complaint.
- "We do not accept any more of the nonsense where anti piracy organisations claim that we have some sort of absurd criminal behaviour. We want people to be aware of all the laws that are broken by our political opponents in order to silence us" says Peter Sunde.

The Swedish court has not yet set a date for the court hearing but Peter Sunde is looking forward to it.
- "I am sure there will be no other outcome for this except that Mr. Kuk will have to make an apology and also pay fines for his crimes".

Stichting BREIN apparantly lodged a lawsuit against Peter Sunde, Gottfrid Svartholm and Fredrik Neij in The Netherlands. None of the defendants was even informed by a court about the hearing which took place two days ago.
- "Today we got information about the hearing after a journalist contacted us. We have sent an angry letter to the district court of Amsterdam about this and we're very certain the court will have to throw the case out the window", says Gottfrid Svartholm.
"None of us live in The Netherlands, operate from there or do even own the site they are suing over. There are so many errors in this lawsuit that it's almost a crime to spend the courts time this way!", says Fredrik Neij.
Internet drama ftw!
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

For those not in the know, Mr. Kuik was very proud to have his office completely decked in stuff formerly owned by "pirates" that his organization plucked clean under the threat of lawsuits.
Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

on the subject of these so called "pirates". I have only 2 things to say.

1. They are eco friendly.

2. I SO would too...
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Khazool
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Khazool »