2v2 bracket gets nerfed

Chit chat
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

2v2 bracket gets nerfed

Post by Morlog »

After further consideration, and after hearing from many players, we are going to change how we approach the 2 vs. 2 arena bracket in Arena Season 7. We still think the 3 vs. 3 and 5 vs. 5 brackets will ultimately offer the best play experience, especially for very competitive gamers for whom game class balance issues are most noticeable. However, we recognize that many players just prefer to play in the 2 vs. 2 bracket and will miss the chance to earn the current season's gear. Therefore, we are going to still allow the 2 vs. 2 bracket to grant access to the current season of gear with three important exceptions: the current season's weapons will not be available for purchase, the current season’s shoulder armor will not be available for purchase, and players will not qualify for the Gladiator title/rewards unless you earn the appropriate rating in the 3 vs. 3 or 5 vs. 5 bracket. We look forward to the changes in the next major content patch and hope to have a great next Arena Season.

source WorldofRaids.com
http://www.worldofraids.com/wow-blue-tr ... ges.html#0
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

This isn't a nerf since they actually planned to give 2vs2 people only access to the previous season's gear. Now they will get some stuff from the current season.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

I bet they will change it back to the way it is now before patch goes live, to many protests. Guess blizzard never will balance 2v2 :D