Chit chat
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

3.2 Patchnotes are out

Post by Raniz »

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/under ... realm.html

Rejoice - unless you're a holy paladin or zNow :(
Last edited by Raniz on 19 Jun 2009, 08:50, edited 1 time in total.
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

At last something good for mages!
Karura
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Karura »

Inncubus wrote:At last something good for mages!
It wont work out to well innc. Schneel are still gonna cheat his way to victory!
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

Karura wrote:
Inncubus wrote:At last something good for mages!
It wont work out to well innc. Schneel are still gonna cheat his way to victory!
I will find the way!!
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Lawl ok ok goodbye crit gear again, atleast you can farm some heroics to deck out in easy t8 in notime to get back to fol/mp5/sp spam + t9gear from heroic daily quest :shock:
I guess folspamming the raid with the new bol working on overhealing is their idea of improving raidhealing for dins too meh.
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Versus wrote:Lawl ok ok goodbye crit gear again, atleast you can farm some heroics to deck out in easy t8 in notime to get back to fol/mp5/sp spam + t9gear from heroic daily quest :shock:
I guess folspamming the raid with the new bol working on overhealing is their idea of improving raidhealing for dins too meh.
Still doesn't fix the issue with us sucking at raidhealing. We'd need something that target's more than one player and isn't predetermined for a minute to be even considered for raidhealing. Sure, they like our nich of tankhealing but this won't fix the problem with a 10man raid with 2 holy paladins being gimped.

I like the change to SS, this opens up quite an interesting and very different way of tankhealing where we keep SS up on the tank and throw an FoL on him no and then to keep the hot up and then spam the raid the rest of the time.

I'll have to sit down and really think through my spec/gear now, I'm leaning towards scrapping everything in the retri tree and speccing into improved SS. I'll have to make some calculations about the nerf to illumination to decide whether or not the free crit from retri will be worth more than a 20% buff to SS.

I suspect I will continue stacking int though since it still benefits SoW and DP, but based on a quick calculation I did yesterday it seems that mp5 will be worth about twice as much for regen as crit.
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

The newest season of Arena gear can only be purchased if you meet the requirements with your 3 or 5 player team rating. Rating requirements from 2 player teams can still be used to purchase the previous season of gear.
Gotta be a fucking joke. Just because they're not able to balance things around all three brackets they introduce a complete cockblock, basically eliminating one whole bracket. That's the right way ..
Invisibility: Can no longer be interrupted by a hostile action or damage done during the 3 second fade time, however an invisible mage can still be stunned or silenced.
Wait, let me get this straight. Invisibility ~ Vanish. Now they fix invisibility which was introduced in TBC (?) with a change that could be applied 1:1 to vanish, which is bugged since nearly day 1?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Pretty much all the changes locks could ask for, in pvp at least
Instant happyness :D
Dosan
General
General

Post by Dosan »

"Lock and Load: Now has a 22 second cooldown. The Lock and Load effect cannot be obtained on targets immune to snare effects when Frost Trap is used."

Yeah let's nerf survival once more :?
Raniz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Raniz »

Dosan wrote:"Lock and Load: Now has a 22 second cooldown. The Lock and Load effect cannot be obtained on targets immune to snare effects when Frost Trap is used."

Yeah let's nerf survival once more :?
Seems more like a nerf for PvP since your main source of L&L procs in PvE are Black Arrow (at least on bosses and that is where DPS counts) and 6% proc chance means that it most likely is more than 22 seconds between procs.

A slight buff to the proc chance from BA and Immolation Trap feels reasonable with the introduction of an internal CD though.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

It's nice that you can level thru the bg's now.

This = win too:
All pets now receive 40% of their master's resilience and 100% of their master's spell penetration. In addition, if a player is at their appropriate spell hit chance or hit chance maximum, their pet will be at the maximum for spell hit chance, hit chance, and expertise. If they are below the maximum, their pet will be proportionately below those maximums.
It should be 100% resi imo.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

zNow wrote:
Invisibility: Can no longer be interrupted by a hostile action or damage done during the 3 second fade time, however an invisible mage can still be stunned or silenced.
Wait, let me get this straight. Invisibility ~ Vanish. Now they fix invisibility which was introduced in TBC (?) with a change that could be applied 1:1 to vanish, which is bugged since nearly day 1?
this is a pve fix because invis was useles @ boss fights with lots of aoe raid damage
Last edited by Blahran on 19 Jun 2009, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

nice to see that they are keeping up with the nerf bat on DK's also!
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Asharak wrote:nice to see that they are keeping up with the nerf bat on DK's also!
They deserve it!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

zNow wrote:
The newest season of Arena gear can only be purchased if you meet the requirements with your 3 or 5 player team rating. Rating requirements from 2 player teams can still be used to purchase the previous season of gear.

Yeah, what a fucking joke.
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv