rank 14 duel on TH who would win

Chit chat
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

swordspec cant to my knowledge proc on itself but i havent tested this though but it can proc on hand of justice, the trinket that general angerforge in BRD dropps aswell of windfury totems so with trinket , totem and swordspecc you can in theory get an infinity proc of each other
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Kiteshavara
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Kiteshavara »

I've seen walach in duels mostly and i can't say I'm that impressed, and I've played with him in ab a few times but it's hard to tell if he's any good.

Ainy I've played against a lot and I'm not that impressed anymore, when he solos you can take him down pretty easy. And as stated above this game is a lot about luck, especially if you count on crits to do the work.. so i don't know.
Eienne
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Eienne »

Sword spec CAN proc on itself, wich is what makes sword spec uber compared to axe spec...

Walach is to my knowledge sword spec while Ainy is Axe spec (again, to my knowledge).

Yes I'm an honor whore!
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

The whole sword spec can proc on itself making it uber is really really bullshit. Yes, it can, and yes it is very nice for burst damage (better than axespec), but on average it matters 0,0 (or: jackshit). The chance for it to proc is 5% I believe, so for a dual proc the chance is only (0,5)^2 = very small, and the chance for an infinite chain is, well, zero. :P
Jump in!
gnorp
Scout
Scout

Post by gnorp »

xen wrote:The whole sword spec can proc on itself making it uber is really really bullshit. Yes, it can, and yes it is very nice for burst damage (better than axespec), but on average it matters 0,0 (or: jackshit). The chance for it to proc is 5% I believe, so for a dual proc the chance is only (0,5)^2 = very small, and the chance for an infinite chain is, well, zero. :P
It's a 6% chance. And yes it is a small chance. But oh how fun it is when it procs 3 times in a row :) Procs quite often for me and more then seldom procs on itself at least once. Remember that it procs of any damage you do so it can proc when Rend,Hamstring etc. is applied. And dont forget than any extra hit can crit.