Fallout 3

Chit chat
Meek
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Meek »

Yaur wrote:Played Fallout 3 for the first time today, like it allot but I keep crashing when I use VATS mode. Anyone had issues with that?
never had any problem whatsoever with the game, hope you get it sorted cuz its an imba game :)
Strike first. Strike hard. Cobra Kai!
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Meek wrote:
Yaur wrote:Played Fallout 3 for the first time today, like it allot but I keep crashing when I use VATS mode. Anyone had issues with that?
never had any problem whatsoever with the game, hope you get it sorted cuz its an imba game :)
Tried a few things like reinstall and updates, but nothing seems to work it actually got worse.
I now can't exite the vault. As soon as I do the game crashes.

Good thing I tried a download before I bought the game. Not going to bother with it unless they fix all the issues.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Yaur wrote:
Meek wrote:
Tried a few things like reinstall and updates, but nothing seems to work it actually got worse.
I now can't exite the vault. As soon as I do the game crashes.

Good thing I tried a download before I bought the game. Not going to bother with it unless they fix all the issues.
Ever considered that the downloaded version is corrupt? 8) They actually do updates thru Steam.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

No not really, allot more people seem to have similar problems when buying the game.
Even heard there are major issues with the PS3 and XBOX360 version.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Yaur wrote:No not really, allot more people seem to have similar problems when buying the game.
And that's they beauty of Steam. They can actually correct stuff fast thru that.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Played fine on a pirate copy here lost interest fast though after a while just like oblivion really that compared to it the most i think. Playing l4d mostly for a quick fix these days with limited time 8)
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

Fenz wrote:
Yaur wrote:No not really, allot more people seem to have similar problems when buying the game.
And that's they beauty of Steam. They can actually correct stuff fast thru that.
Really? The patch on the falout3 website is on version 1.4, and I still have problems with that. What's the steam version on?