Asharak
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Asharak »

haha i just had to post this!

The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Reckless Competitive Fun Veteran (RCFV)
When playing video games, you look for excitement and excitement only - any game that doesn't offer it, gets pushed to the side. You are the Daredevil and you play games for the thrill. You have probably been gaming for quite awhile and one thing you have learned is that the high that some games give you is unmatched elsewhere in life.

You prefer the more exciting competitive games, although playing with anyone who takes it too seriously will turn you off. You generally look for games that offer constant excitement, quick load times, and few preparations. Anything that slows you down is detrimental to the overall experience you seek to achieve.
Mains through the ages: Asharak -> Liandrin -> Shaidar -> Albeo
Sneek: So much, so fast. It's hard not to OD
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

The Helping Hand
Deliberate Sociable Fun Veteran (DSFV)
Generous, helpful, kind...a few of many positive attributes people see in you, the Helping Hand. Nothing satisfies you more than helping your teammates or friends out in all the games that you play. You may even look to assist people in some cases if there is no one around asking for help. In fact, the enjoyment that you receive from helping people rivals that of solving a puzzle, winning a battle, or achieving a hard objective in a game.

Heavily social intensive games tend to be what you enjoy the most although you can probably find something to take pleasure in with most games. For instance, if you happen to find yourself in a competitive first person shooter, you'd probably take the support class. We recommend you stick to games (and crowds!) where people will appreciate you more; these include more casual gamers seeking fun and excitement from games rather than the serious competitive ones.
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Game Guru ...

snow AT? :D
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Akaza wrote:
Ithelia wrote:It said I was a casual :cry:
It said Narg was sociable... To me it lost all credibility after that :(
Akaza wont dare taking the test since he knows he will get something like "Bastard Asocial Hater-Dane"

BAHD.

"The Ruiner"
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

The Explorer
Reckless Sociable Serious Veteran (RSSV)
You are the Explorer, player of many games and master of none. You are a hardcore gamer, yet you play casually. Gaming is a hobby, but it is also a passion. Many won't understand all this, but you do, and you're happy with that. Like all adventurers, you always look for the next game to play through and talk about with people. You derive your pleasure from the experience of playing great games - the best seller and top rated sections always seem the most attractive.

While you tend to gravitate towards games that are more social in nature, you know well enough that even the most competitive games can also provide a social atmosphere given the right people - people like you. While you take a serious interest in gaming and play somewhat seriously, you are highly likely to have the most fun with those that play more for fun.
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

The Game Guru
Deliberate Competitive Fun Veteran (DCFV)
Your knowledge of gaming knows no bounds, Game Guru. You are the person many gamers go to when they have questions and generally most of the time, you have the right answers for them. You are unlikely to tie yourself into just playing one game, as it limits your expertise and experience you may gain from play others. It seems you love to learn everything about games, - the characters, the secrets, the developer, etc. Perhaps you should start a blog if you haven't already.

You typically don't like to hang around too long within a game and therefore avoid the more socially demanding ones. Playing quick rounds or small sessions are more your cup of tea. Once you've had your fun, it's back to the magazines, gaming blogs, forums, and the like where you can share your vast knowledge of all things video games.
Tbone
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Tbone »

The Game Master
Deliberate Sociable Serious Veteran (DSSV)
As the GM, you are the most committed and responsible. You have gained many friends through all your games, and they highly respect your abilities and experience. Although you can be a pretty hardcore gamer, you act online just like you do in real life - mature and sociable. We like that - so please don't change.

You are typically elected the leader when a game requires it; so don't hesitate to take control. Your style and finesse are needed, even if you rather not. Why settle for someone else who sucks leading the team?

You love games and play across the board with different people in different genres. Game Masters are the easiest to match, since you are easy-going enough to handle the extreme gamers and still have fun.
Gaar
General
General

Post by Gaar »

Reckless Competitive Fun Veteran

I mean, what else is there?

"You generally look for games that offer constant excitement, quick load times, and few preparations. Anything that slows you down is detrimental to the overall experience you seek to achieve.
"

Hehe, this is acctually extremly true... Strange I endure wow at all. But at healer on you when your on your warrior in the bg's is theee shit Tbh!
Finally, an emotion I do not have to fake
Sazu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sazu »

The Young Urban Gamer
Reckless Competitive Fun Learner (RCFL)
Rowdy, socially competitive, and fun - you are the Young Urban Gamer. You play games to relieve stress and to gain some quick excitement.

When you're not busy with work or school, you just want to have fun. For you, this can be achieved many ways, but video games are the easiest when you're really bored. While social in 'real life', you try to avoid spending *too* much time playing cooperative video games, especially when the alternative means blasting your friends or total strangers to death with some alien weapon.

You enjoy or will be interested in the genre of first-person shooters; they are easy to pick up and competitive enough for you to have fun. Just be sure it's a free-for-all since you're more of a loner and lose patience with teammates. You prefer to only learn a few games, since playing or learning too many will take too much time and you don't want to be a nerd. Fear not -- developers have taken notice to this popular segment and have designed terrific games specifically for you.

Surprised how well it actually fits, cool test :).
Hrotgarr -"I was gonna rip his heart out I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one that can stop me"
Shradgudd
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Shradgudd »

Deliberate Sociable Fun Learner (DSFL)
why waste words when ya can waste bullets...