Difference between the great not that great (10/25 raids)

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

Difference between the great not that great (10/25 raids)

Post by Fenz »

In Naxx at least. Is this intended? I like it, no need to "suffer" thru 25m instances much.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

From the looks of the loot the magic number seems to be around 15%.

The really really interesting question will be, what will happen with the guilds out there now that you've got an equal choice in seeing the content.
Sure it'll be harder because of different abilities and more cogs in the machine in twentyfives, but the rest's all there.

I wonder what'll happen to LootFTW for example, or even High Council.
"Recruit more folks, or stick with that core that's been around for nearly four years?" - lots of realm forum potential right there.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

lootdriven = 25men's, I'd guess :roll:
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Phil wrote:lootdriven = 25men's, I'd guess :roll:
Or they want more of a challenge but I rather do a 10 man instance with 10 good players then a 25 man instance with 20 good players and 5 mediocre players.
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

Fenz wrote:
Phil wrote:lootdriven = 25men's, I'd guess :roll:
Or they want more of a challenge but I rather do a 10 man instance with 10 good players then a 25 man instance with 20 good players and 5 mediocre players.
Yeah,but don't forget that 25man version also gives more of that epic feeling,although I'd prolly prefer 10 man myself.
Toenibbler
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Toenibbler »

lootftw has a pretty solid player core and they will go first sever first 25 man
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

From what I remember noone wanted the DPS warriors in our beginning KZ raids, so guess it'll be hard to get in the grp.

How will SM do it? Will we have a "core" that does all progressing and leaving out other players?
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Ithelia wrote:From what I remember noone wanted the DPS warriors in our beginning KZ raids, so guess it'll be hard to get in the grp.

How will SM do it? Will we have a "core" that does all progressing and leaving out other players?
Yes that is exactly what wil happen, you will be ignored until you come on your druid!!! :roll:

Is SM your mother? Is it impossible to form your own group? I hope you do not login expecting things to be arranged for you? Ask not what the guild can do for you but ask what you can do for the guild! :P

PS I fully expect to be carried by a 5 vs 5 arena team. You can contact me at Fenz@undercity.TH.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Fenz wrote: Yes that is exactly what wil happen, you will be ignored until you come on your druid!!! :roll:
Haha damn!

Marco#1117
Sazu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Sazu »

Personally I enjoy 10 man raiding more than 25, but then as said previously, the chance of a coregroup will be quite big. Although 2-3 groups balanced equally (not gear/skill-wise) would be interesting.

Can't really see that happening though, now that the tankingclasses has got so much buffs to their dps-speccs everybody will be running around looking for a tank. Even worse than milkwow -> BC.
Hrotgarr -"I was gonna rip his heart out I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one that can stop me"
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Information on the "talent stable" or "swapping between two talent builds" is strangely absent from the Beta.
Odd, since they were fencing with this and it's typically something you'll want BEFORE people hit max-level in WotLK.

I mention this because it's pretty important to have for raiding.
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

sneek wrote:Information on the "talent stable" or "swapping between two talent builds" is strangely absent from the Beta.
Odd, since they were fencing with this and it's typically something you'll want BEFORE people hit max-level in WotLK.

I mention this because it's pretty important to have for raiding.
Didn't they just lower the maximum respec cost to 25 instead of 50?

Marco#1117