So this is where everyone is hiding!!

Post by lachseviltwin »

You can't hide anymore I found you :twisted:
What do you mean I can't perf here?!
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Eh Lach, how are you doing?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
lachseviltwin
Scout
Scout

Post by lachseviltwin »

I put in the address for the daoc Sm forum and this popped up instead. So is the old forum dead and buried?
As for me I have been playing WoW and school is getting harder. I've started doing animation by hand. Drawing them and turning them into Gifs to see the animation. Right now I still suck at them. It takes forever to get a few seconds finished.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Why do you play WoW on a backward American server?! :P
lachseviltwin
Scout
Scout

Post by lachseviltwin »

Cause I live in America? :wink: If they ever start letting people play in Euro then I would join you guys.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Prinz plays from Canada :P You just have to get the European CD key. European version is not even required if I understood correctly, just have to change the region code everytime or something.
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

myeah technically the euro client is not required...but i would recommend it :P...i've been able to make it work so far with the us client on euro servers, but the latest patch required quite a lot of hassle, i didn't think it'd be possible at first :P
ohhhh, clicky!
geldric
Scout
Scout

Post by geldric »

Tabs and me are using the US client ever since. Patching works fine for us - just need to manually switch realmlist entry. That's it.
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

I can even do this on my own - without the help of my uber orc husband.. that should be evidence enough about HOW easy it is..

If we didnt use the US client we would have to use the German one (and beside some problems with the chat channels due to the different language) .. the guild would be glad to see the wonderful German name of some items which we would spam in /g: GemeinesSchweinslederSchwert :P
Cute Tauren!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

tabea wrote:I can even do this on my own - without the help of my uber orc husband.. that should be evidence enough about HOW easy it is..

If we didnt use the US client we would have to use the German one (and beside some problems with the chat channels due to the different language) .. the guild would be glad to see the wonderful German name of some items which we would spam in /g: GemeinesSchweinslederSchwert :P
They released an english languagepack ages ago ya know ;)
tabea
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by tabea »

which is still bugged .. according to the German WoW-boards.. :(
Cute Tauren!