THE ALLMIGHTY FOOTBALL THREAD OF DOOM!!!

Chit chat

Who wins EM??!?

France
2%
Germany
5%
Portugal
17%
Swedun
23%
Greece
3%
Italy
2%
LOLLAND?
40%
Another.. write it down yourself!!
8%

Total votes: 60

sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

I was hinting at that but its hard to do cleverly since germans went to austria ya :P
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

sudo wrote:yes austrians like to march to germany ..
wts history lessons... wtb? :roll:
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

I'm back from my europe adventure now. Lots of football and beer it was, with the highpoint with sweden beating greece. Ran out of money so have to continue watch the rest from home :)

Holland looks strongest in the groupstages, but once you go to finals I think some other teams will draw longest straw, even though they played like shit in the group maybe Germany?

I hope for sweden and croatia!
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Ran out of money so have to continue watch the rest from home
God hates poor people.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

Phil wrote:
Im sure a bunch of austrians marched to germany after the anschluss .. if only to meet up with ze germans to spread their evil to the west. I know my history ty !
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

sudo wrote:
Phil wrote:
Im sure a bunch of austrians marched to germany after the anschluss .. if only to meet up with ze germans to spread their evil to the west. I know my history ty !
uh hu, every country had traitors. Imba history skillz :?
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

4 hours until kick off. Nervous like fucking hell. Please let it happen. I'm so happy Ibra will play from start. Got it confirmed earlier today.
We need Snarky posts from Sneek on EJ:s
Pellaagarion
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Pellaagarion »

would be nice if sweden kicks russias ass.
than we will have a nice quaterfinal saturday :D
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Not only did we loose. It was humiliation. Pure and simple.
In the end I felt; If we can't win maybe we can break some bones and injure some of the russian assholes for life. It would make me feel a tiny bit better.
I will probably never be a good loser. I wanna fucking kill my opponents.

Holland, please slay these rotten war mongers in the quarter finals. I hate them more than anything in the entire world.

/end ventilation
manstrale
Boss lady

Post by manstrale »

Betdel wrote:Not only did we loose. It was humiliation. Pure and simple.
In the end I felt; If we can't win maybe we can break some bones and injure some of the russian assholes for life. It would make me feel a tiny bit better.

Holland, please slay these rotten war mongers in the quarter finals. I hate them more than anything in the entire world.

/end ventilation
Hm isn't it better if Russia win? Lets hope for Russia and Spain in the finale, so we can blame our failure on the group?

But agree, very bad game, but well there is still a good reason to watch the football, sexy, sweaty men in small shorts and nice bodies ftw!!!
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

manstrale wrote:
Betdel wrote:Not only did we loose. It was humiliation. Pure and simple.

/end ventilation
Hm isn't it better if Russia win? Lets hope for Russia and Spain in the finale, so we can blame our failure on the group?

But agree, very bad game, but well there is still a good reason to watch the football, sexy, sweaty men in small shorts and nice bodies ftw!!!
pr0n!!11

No seriously russia played way better vs a quite good greece team,sweden was average against a terrible greece...I kind of expected it.
Betdel
General
General

Post by Betdel »

Watched the game with 20 women. All they did was chatter about the looks of Ljungberg, Mellberg and the others. Made me sick. They honestly didn't give a rats ass of the outcome of the match which made very very angry. That is probably why my previous post was so hostile. I apologize for that.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Betdel wrote:Watched the game with 20 women. All they did was chatter about the looks of Ljungberg, Mellberg and the others. Made me sick. They honestly didn't give a rats ass of the outcome of the match which made very very angry. That is probably why my previous post was so hostile. I apologize for that.
Sooo, why did you watch it with 20 females then?!
Blahran
General
General

Post by Blahran »

manstrale wrote: Hm isn't it better if Russia win? Lets hope for Russia and Spain in the finale, so we can blame our failure on the group?

russia and spain cant be both in the final pls dont let females talk about football
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Russia sooooo deserved the win, they played that kind of football that is fun to watch.

Swedens halfasses unsychronized kind of game just made me wanna cheer for another country next time

GO HOLLAND i say