raid0rz (Sorry, i think this deserves own thread)

Chit chat
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

TheWarriorKing wrote:

Code: Select all

The GM - He's sacrificed his health, friends, and probably a couple of jobs to drag you through new content. When the guild isn't performing, these decisions are in question. Prone to shooting sprees, forum flame wars, and the rapid advancement/gearing of whatever toon the guild "needs".
for whom does the bell ring
That would be Arkandor, Milaga(Maolina), Mol (a Departed Legend) and Greenhorn.

It is unbelievable how much time and effort go into planning raids, signing a raid balancing group layouts and then actually hosting it to boot.
You wouldn't believe how annoying it is if people sign in late, sign out late or just don't show, wrecking your carefully laid out plans.
flame
El Complicatore

Re: raid0rz (Sorry, i think this deserves own thread)

Post by flame »

Mortleg wrote:The Obvious Explainer - This guy has read Wowwiki and probably written some of it. He will stop the raid for 15 minutes before each fight to explain to all the new people (of which there are none) that this guy might produce ground fire once in a while or that the hunter adds might shoot arrows. He'll warn that the boss can hit hard, tell everyone to avoid damage, and remind the heal.
No doubts about this one right?
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Kozu
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Kozu »

I love people that remind me to heal, I always tend to forget.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Kozu wrote:I love people that remind me to heal, I always tend to forget.
Made a macro: /w kozu HAEL!1
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Kozu wrote:I love people that remind me to heal, I always tend to forget.
Now that you mention it, didn't i have a "/w <werik, kozu, dio> HEAL MY PET PLX" macro back in ssc ;p
And yeah
The Prima Donna - Requires special attention from management. Constantly whining. Plays some vital role. Might be a main tank, mage tank, or lock tank. The officers really hate this guy and as soon as they can find another tank with 24,000 buffed HP, he's out. Not a stoner.
HI SPINEY. Except for the 'vital role' part :p
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Spiney
Guild hopper

Post by Spiney »

And except for the tank part. Stoner.
Moo! Happy now?
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

flame wrote:
Mortleg wrote:The Obvious Explainer - This guy has read Wowwiki and probably written some of it. He will stop the raid for 15 minutes before each fight to explain to all the new people (of which there are none) that this guy might produce ground fire once in a while or that the hunter adds might shoot arrows. He'll warn that the boss can hit hard, tell everyone to avoid damage, and remind the heal.
Haha, yes, it would only take up too much space and time to fill such an easy one 8)
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

Ithelia wrote:
flame wrote:
Haha, yes, it would only take up too much space and time to fill such an easy one 8)
M
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv