Hellgate London

Chit chat
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

gears of war is in the shops for pc.. got it to work the otherday..

Im playing Hellgate London, and i love it. Im a diablobuff so im pretty much set with just killing stuff and getting new toys to play with for a few hours. Last friday i played to 7 in the morning :).
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Maugetar wrote:gears of war is in the shops for pc.. got it to work the otherday..

Im playing Hellgate London, and i love it. Im a diablobuff so im pretty much set with just killing stuff and getting new toys to play with for a few hours. Last friday i played to 7 in the morning :).
What calss Maug? Went to 12 with an engineer.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

flame wrote:
Maugetar wrote:gears of war is in the shops for pc.. got it to work the otherday..

Summoner... getting my fix that i dont get in WoW.. uberness :)... lvl 12 now also.. fun fun
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

Maugetar wrote:
flame wrote:

Summoner... getting my fix that i dont get in WoW.. uberness :)... lvl 12 now also.. fun fun
yea diablo was kickass, downloading hellgate now. :-)
//Deadleg
unex
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by unex »

Played it to lvl 3 and quited the game...got really boring real fast for me.
(Prolly due to performance issues)

Same stuff over and over = zz

Tho my brother is addicted to it, saw him play as a engineer on nightmare mode (lvl 33 or so), which looked kinda cool.

He told me he used the same gun at lvl 33 when he got it at lvl 3 :)