April's fool with an extension cord! Ha-ha!

Chit chat
sneek
The Punisher

April's fool with an extension cord! Ha-ha!

Post by sneek »

Here's a nice gem, a thread on the Twilight's Hammer forum!

Pretty odd concerning the rumor that floated around - gotta love a good conspiracy theory.
Still pretty off that rumor, they're not the biggest! They're the elitistest-est? of horde though. Right?
flame
El Complicatore

Re: April's fool with an extension cord! Ha-ha!

Post by flame »

sneek wrote:Here's a nice gem, a thread on the Twilight's Hammer forum!

Pretty odd concerning the rumor that floated around - gotta love a good conspiracy theory.
Still pretty off that rumor, they're not the biggest! They're the elitistest-est? of horde though. Right?
Shame we can't have their stuff... :(
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

naw think NGB is still teh biggest even though they have a major organisation problem atleast with raids as i understand it.... i only know 2 people from there where one was our own pappablöt and the other currently is in the dreak realm since there was to much frustration of people not listening in MC

(kinda like the "youre not listening in ZG...... :D)

i am however surprised that PoW would leave our beloved faction imbalanced server and let whoever take over the spot as servers nr1 guild....

Virtu? is this true are you really leaving?
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Kiteshavara
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Post by Kiteshavara »

I think it would be horrible if we would be stuck here without pow and other big horde guilds.
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Kiteshavara wrote:I think it would be horrible if we would be stuck here without pow and other big horde guilds.
I agree that it would be crap to loose more hordies, being POW or John Bloggs down the road.
Still, I can't get away from the idea that being outnumbered is actually not a big deal. OFC being ganked and the likes is annoying, etc. But I have never had any problems with the numbers. It would certainly be different if it was the other way around.
Then again, I am not a great grinder for mats, etc. Levelling my alt has been more fun that not, even with all the ganking.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

at least there's plenty of targets ..
sucks to be on the other side, where you have enormous queues for bg's, spend an hour to find an enemy in the wild etc .. I'd rather be under than overpopulated.
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Blizzard's stellar performance is, yet again, wrecking havoc.
Transfers aren't possible yet - and from the looks of it all won't be up today since Blizzard claimed they'd shut them down at 15:00 because of database load.

I still blame the French.
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

nous nions tout!
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
prinso
John Lennon

Post by prinso »

sneek wrote:Blizzard's stellar performance is, yet again, wrecking havoc.
Transfers aren't possible yet - and from the looks of it all won't be up today since Blizzard claimed they'd shut them down at 15:00 because of database load.

I still blame the French.
Croissant!! _|_
ohhhh, clicky!
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

/snicker
/gloat

Really wonder how the real situation will be after migrations get closed.