X-Noize~

Chit chat
psythe
General
General

X-Noize~

Post by psythe »

does anyone of you have X-Noize's new album Revolver with separate tracks and feel like upping it onto rapdishare or something? :P
all i have is the 77min streamed version where all the tracks are musched together><
i want to have it on my mp3 player but its annoying when you cant change track. or is there a way to edit my streamed version so i get the tracks separated from each other? :)
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

just put the track in cubase and use the cut tool :D
Fuzzy
Kerz
Champion
Champion

Post by Kerz »

Damn downloaders your killing music!!
Oke no more beer for me
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Kerz wrote:Damn downloaders your killing music!!
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

nah, they're killing us with their prices
Fuzzy
Akaza
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Akaza »

Goatlord wrote:
Seriously ? You can't afford to pay 10 euros for a cd with music you like ? you should consider listening to the radio then.
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

FYI Akaza is the biggest torrent downloader in Denmark, i read that in some statistics!
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Akaza wrote:
Goatlord wrote:
Seriously ? You can't afford to pay 10 euros for a cd with music you like ? you should consider listening to the radio then.
Can you even afford a radio :cry: ?
And you thought you knew pain...

Marco#1117
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Akaza wrote:
Goatlord wrote:
How many gigs of mp3's / movies do you have, mr moral? :p
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

10Euro? Where do you buy those records? If it's a new group you'll have to pay 15Euro or so... fuck that.
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Kerz
Champion
Champion

Post by Kerz »

Downloading kills music and that is a fact. You can say the prices are high and i kinda agrea on that but records where never cheap.
You pay for the time invested by the artist in developing their skill wich take years of hard work. You pay for their creativitie.
Maby the cut record company's take is to high? They invest a lot and want their money back not so strange?
You kill your local record stores expecially the smaller ones who mostly invest alot in the rarer stuff. Big supermarkets will sell the Celine Dion CD but if you want a Soundgarden they smile at you and say "who"'?
Record company's loose money because of it so they dont invest in new bands. Artist sell less cd's meaning the record company's wont invest in their new album because the sales where not high enough.Concert ticket prices went up sky high because artist loose money also and their fans pay the price.
Only the commercial stuff gets a change nowadays . And thats for me, being a music freak, the music i mostly dont give a shit about. And i dont wanne talk about the quality of downloaded music wich is crap imo.
Same deal with games imo, sold 100.000 downloaded 250.000 times means no part 2 of that game. And if 350.000 where sold their would be a part 2.
So download if you want but it will and allready has consequenses.
Oke no more beer for me
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

I dont even want mp3s, but as i don't have a steady and good income it&#180;s fucked up for me.
I never download music anymore btw.

Too bad it&#180;s all screwed up nowadays with the downloading.
Fuzzy
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Kerz wrote:Downloading kills music and that is a fact. You can say the prices are high and i kinda agrea on that but records where never cheap.
You pay for the time invested by the artist in developing their skill wich take years of hard work. You pay for their creativitie.
Maby the cut record company's take is to high? They invest a lot and want their money back not so strange?
You kill your local record stores expecially the smaller ones who mostly invest alot in the rarer stuff. Big supermarkets will sell the Celine Dion CD but if you want a Soundgarden they smile at you and say "who"'?
Record company's loose money because of it so they dont invest in new bands. Artist sell less cd's meaning the record company's wont invest in their new album because the sales where not high enough.Concert ticket prices went up sky high because artist loose money also and their fans pay the price.
Only the commercial stuff gets a change nowadays . And thats for me, being a music freak, the music i mostly dont give a shit about. And i dont wanne talk about the quality of downloaded music wich is crap imo.
Same deal with games imo, sold 100.000 downloaded 250.000 times means no part 2 of that game. And if 350.000 where sold their would be a part 2.
So download if you want but it will and allready has consequenses.
The ideal Kerz, would be to take all of the non-artistic elements out of the equation, sound software being readly available, means of commercializing it too, we are not far of only paying for the real value of music. As it stands there are still a lot of non-talented people making profit for some talented peoples work (Nothing bad here just an arcaic way of doing things). The internet can cut off a lof of those lost euros. Not necessarily by downloading it for free but as a starting point for the so called "not so well known artists" to be known. It is the beggining as we stand. But expect things to get worse for the record labels and for the people selling it as artists are closer to be self sufficient. Since the price of a well produced CD is still influenced by the profit made by this "redundant" way of commercializing music, and, we stand in between this bit of progress, donwloading for free is more of a consequence than a disadvantage, being more of a warning of times to come. :P
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Well it depends on how you see it, small independent musicians that create music you dont "live on" and doing it very well(having real jobs and stuff beside) is pretty cool imo, i see no reason the music gets worse this way, maybe the sound quality then. The reason this "piracy" has happened is ofc commersialization and nothing else, its the industry thats the problem.

I download music every day, to explore, too see new bands(myspace rocks) and im pretty happy with it, if i like it i buy it to support the band.

If not i do shift+delete and never have to see the crap again.